HaB-Racing (ONLINE only): LM/LMP to 450-600pp roadcars sports tyres - 2015 revisions COMING SOON

• Thread starter Highlandor
  • 745 comments
* * * REVISED: 17/12/2013 * * *

SLS AMG GT3 '11
- RACING hard

Stock: engine, weight,

Aero & gearbox to suit track

Suspension:

55 / 60
18.46 / 19.80
3 / 6
2 / 4
3 / 3
1.0 / 1.0
-0.15 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

* * * REVISED: 17/12/2013 * * *
A little on the understeery side but another joy to drive. I find trail braking harder with this car than some others so i starting braking earlier and OMG!! Very planted car this. Great work again.:bowdown:

A little on the understeery side but another joy to drive. I find trail braking harder with this car than some others so i starting braking earlier and OMG!! Very planted car this. Great work again.:bowdown:

Cool, thanks.. :D

The GT3s are weird cars and the Merc does have a tendancy to understeer.. The setups here (for them) are 1st gen GT6 setups, so I need to go back and revise them.. Slowly working my way through the list but getting bored of revising.... :crazy:

Kinda waiting for impending doom for the update coming soon, with the camber being screwed, the wheel "bug" and some cars being just a bit too wild, might be facing the prospect of having to re-do the lot.. deja vous from GT5 when this happened countless times... :grumpy:

Cool, thanks.. :D

The GT3s are weird cars and the Merc does have a tendancy to understeer.. The setups here (for them) are 1st gen GT6 setups, so I need to go back and revise them.. Slowly working my way through the list but getting bored of revising.... :crazy:

Kinda waiting for impending doom for the update coming soon, with the camber being screwed, the wheel "bug" and some cars being just a bit too wild, might be facing the prospect of having to re-do the lot.. deja vous from GT5 when this happened countless times... :grumpy:

No problem. I haven't actually driven the Merc since the recent update so it may be different now, been busy with the 125 Shifter Go Kart championship:banghead:.

Whilst i hope the next update fixes a few problems with the physics, i can only imagine what it'll do to the tunes. Here's hoping the FF and FR cars are left relatively unchanged and that it concentrates on these pesky MR cars (and the daft AI!) and that you won't have to change much.

As i've said before, great work. And i hope the revision and adjustments don't become too much and too many :)

No problem. I haven't actually driven the Merc since the recent update so it may be different now, been busy with the 125 Shifter Go Kart championship:banghead:.

Whilst i hope the next update fixes a few problems with the physics, i can only imagine what it'll do to the tunes. Here's hoping the FF and FR cars are left relatively unchanged and that it concentrates on these pesky MR cars (and the daft AI!) and that you won't have to change much.

As i've said before, great work. And i hope the revision and adjustments don't become too much and too many :)

Who knows - Polyphony's history of updates on GT5 were bad - serious lack of accurate information and far too frequent changes, as well as the all too apparent "....can't be bothered testing it, let's go ahead with the update.." attitude..

Oooh, forgot the other classic - let's fix one thing and create a whole new problem.... :rolleyes:

Seeing as they saw fit to release GT6in just as bad a state as GT5 was on release, doesn't look like they've changed much, so I guess we just have to prepare ourselves..

This is why the setups are as "middle of the road" as possible, as I'm gambling/hoping that by doing this they won't need much revising. Hopefully the core balance can be left intact and just the fine/tuning tweaking needs adjusting..

This is why I dont run 0.0 camber - even though it's alot better, with the camber being screwed who knows what the current best setting will do if/when they fix it.. I think most people will just change this on their versions of these setups anyway, unless someone's driving style allows them to heat up the tyres naturally, which can be a problem for some with these setups and 0.5 camber..

Ridiculous compared to what the same car was doing against the fast (road) cars lb for lb in GT5, it was no-where, now it's capable of staying with cars that would've left it for dead on GT5...

We raced 530pp road cars 0kgs ballast, 100% power limiter all through GT5, the R32 was no where to be seen, we're now running 550pp sports hard (same regs 0kgs ballast, 100% power limiter) and the R32 can put in some very competitive times against alot of the fast cars.

The cheat cars will still dominate (NSX, R35, Evora etc etc) always have and always will, but take these out of the equation and the R32 is now a viable option, instead of being something you looked at in hope and despair..

Yesterday my M3 csl on suzuka was running 2.10.xxx, the NSX times were 2.13.xxx... something's wrong with the NSX.

Yesterday my M3 csl on suzuka was running 2.10.xxx, the NSX times were 2.13.xxx... something's wrong with the NSX.

I think the CSL has got the revised setup and the NSX doesn't, pretty sure the NSX needs to be looked at again..

I'll try and look at it before we run them again.. 👍

I really like your setups, the suspension tunes are awesome. I use them for my setups and make my own transmission and differential and another aerodynamic.

I am much faster with it than with my own suspension. Thanks.

The setups here are exactly that, a stable base/platform to adapt to the huge amount of variables (outside of a setup) that can affect it.. It almost impossible for one setup to suit all - 90% of the setups I give to friends need tweaking a little or alot, IMHO always has been and always willl.

I tend to drive with a big mix of guys, from people who are new to online racing all the way to guys who've been to GT academy national and regional finals, I think this helps to see/understand a different side to tuning which not everyone understands...

Hello, Highlandor---

To touch on the set-up's being stable, I'd also like to present a little theory I got going & see what you think. I run an average of 10-12 laps a race, tire wear/fuel consumption on fast(racing softs), I usually pit lap 6-8, most drivers start losing their tires around lap 4-5 & pit then, my cars(running your set up) seem to come to life around lap 4-6, I think this happens because you test on racing hards, so when my tires wear a little I then drive a little smoother & car really eats up opponents who set-up for fresh tires LOL. So I just thought about this last night & thought it was interesting-- what you think?

Also, I agree about driving with a broad skill/experience level, It has to help your set-up. I'd also like to let you know im not the only one who is enjoying the the set-up's, I have an international group of drivers & your set-up have helped drivers from Spain, France, Germany & Australia, but im sure you already know that lol. As usual, great stuff! & Ill be back!!!!!

I really like your setups, the suspension tunes are awesome. I use them for my setups and make my own transmission and differential and another aerodynamic.

I am much faster with it than with my own suspension. Thanks.

Cool, thanks very much - appreciate the feedback & support.. 👍

:bowdown:

I know we were just talking about revisions and adjustments and how bored you are becoming with them but..:nervous:..the XKR-S doesn't list spring rates. :scared: Sorry, sorry! *runs away*

LOL - thanks for letting me know, my typing skills are dire.... :D

Springs updated, setup was done in a bit of a rush before lobby opened, so probably not one of the better ones.... :embarrassed:

Hello, Highlandor---

To touch on the set-up's being stable, I'd also like to present a little theory I got going & see what you think. I run an average of 10-12 laps a race, tire wear/fuel consumption on fast(racing softs), I usually pit lap 6-8, most drivers start losing their tires around lap 4-5 & pit then, my cars(running your set up) seem to come to life around lap 4-6, I think this happens because you test on racing hards, so when my tires wear a little I then drive a little smoother & car really eats up opponents who set-up for fresh tires LOL. So I just thought about this last night & thought it was interesting-- what you think?

Also, I agree about driving with a broad skill/experience level, It has to help your set-up. I'd also like to let you know im not the only one who is enjoying the the set-up's, I have an international group of drivers & your set-up have helped drivers from Spain, France, Germany & Australia, but im sure you already know that lol. As usual, great stuff! & Ill be back!!!!!

Cool, we have quite an international collective that race with us, it's pretty cool to have people from different countries and cultures in the race - problem is, some of them dont speak a word of english other than "beer" and "smoke", but we normally get there in the end... :boggled: :D

When we started racing in GT5 we deliberately made race distance /tyre & fuel wear to mean that tyre wear would be a factor. We were hoping for the tortoise and hare style race, those who maxed out their setups run off into the distance at start, but last 2/3 laps, their tyres are shot and the ones who tuned for race distance caught up in leaps and bounds. So this has been our way of tuning ever since..

As always, personal choice, driving style and race regulations mean that some will do things alot different...if I had to max tune a setup for fastest lap I'd be pretty useless, but give me 100 cars of all types, PP and tyres and a limited time to get them drive-able and balanced throughout race distance, I'd be alot more succesful...

The latter is what I do most nights with the guys I race with, none of us rarely do fastest lap stuff, alot of us like longer races, cars that move around a bit and a bit of race / pit strategy :D

McLaren F1 GTR Race car base model '95 - Racing hard tyres - 618pp

Hello mate,
I've finally been able to have a go with the McLaren F1 GTR and it's ever so nearly bang on :)👍

I've made only a few very minor adjustments, which seemed to have helped how I'm driving it. Changes in bold.

Suspension:
70 / 70
16.01 / 20.74
6 / 4
2 / 1
5 / 4
0.8 / 0.8
-0.05 / +0.10

LSD:

I think really the problem is I'm not confident on the new racing tyre model yet. It's just a lot more realistic than in 5, and you have to make sure there's heat in them for 6 which obv makes a lot more sense!

Thought I'd give you some feedback on this, especially as all of my GT6 driving so far is offline only. :cheers:

edit:
Oh and this drives even better on Medium's... which again is obvious but yeah I much prefer driving this on those.

Hello mate,
I've finally been able to have a go with the McLaren F1 GTR and it's ever so nearly bang on :)👍

I've made only a few very minor adjustments, which seemed to have helped how I'm driving it. Changes in bold.

Suspension:
70 / 70
16.01 / 20.74
6 / 4
2 / 1
5 / 4
0.8 / 0.8
-0.05 / +0.10

LSD:

I think really the problem is I'm not confident on the new racing tyre model yet. It's just a lot more realistic than in 5, and you have to make sure there's heat in them for 6 which obv makes a lot more sense!

Thought I'd give you some feedback on this, especially as all of my GT6 driving so far is offline only. :cheers:

edit:
Oh and this drives even better on Medium's... which again is obvious but yeah I much prefer driving this on those.

Hi Andy - no worries..

There's been a real split down the middle with this McLaren setup, some guys like it as it's fairly solid/planted and they can drive it straight out the box. Others hate it for this very same reason and want it alot more loose and wild like the roadcar (stock) used to be at the start of GT5... :indiff:

EDIT: Yes, bang on about the heat in the tyres, some guys have a naturally aggressive driving style and this helps to heat the tyres up, other are more smooth and will need help in the setup to do so..

There seems to be a big difference in how a car feels from cold to hot tyres, I keep wondering how / if the track temperature might be affecting this too... :confused:

As always, thanks for your feedback and support :bowdown: 👍

Last edited:
Hi Andy - no worries..

There's been a real split down the middle with this McLaren setup, some guys like it as it's fairly solid/planted and they can drive it straight out the box. Others hate it for this very same reason and want it alot more loose and wild like the roadcar (stock) used to be at the start of GT5... :indiff:

As always, thanks for your feedback and support :bowdown: 👍

I wouldn't say it's planted, especially on the hards. It doesn't feel 100% balanced if I'm honest in high speed corners such as Spa (where I took it to test). The front gives up but the back doesn't which causes understeer in some of these corners, but as soon as you come off the accelerator again it grips up, which in turn just makes the car feel tricky. It's a very strange sensation actually, not something I was expecting. This was the reason to up the Accel LSD setting.

I definitely wouldn't want it to feel anymore loose! It's a race car at the end of the day, it should feel stuck to the road. If people want it to feel more wild then they should drive the road car... that's kinda obvious to me but hey.

I wouldn't say it's planted, especially on the hards. It doesn't feel 100% balanced if I'm honest in high speed corners such as Spa (where I took it to test). The front gives up but the back doesn't which causes understeer in some of these corners, but as soon as you come off the accelerator again it grips up, which in turn just makes the car feel tricky. It's a very strange sensation actually, not something I was expecting. This was the reason to up the Accel LSD setting.

I definitely wouldn't want it to feel anymore loose! It's a race car at the end of the day, it should feel stuck to the road. If people want it to feel more wild then they should drive the road car... that's kinda obvious to me but hey.

No problem - constructive negative feedback is always better than positive feedback as it tells you where things can be improved. :D 👍

Yeh, that would make sense as I just had a quick look at it and this is one of our 1s gen (GT6) setups, I 'm still working my way through them all.. I think most of the roadcars are now done, but there's more racecars still to do..

I had a quick blast with the Toyota GT1 last night and it felt better balanced with the revisions, I'll try and have a look a the racecars either today or tomorrow and get more of them revised and hopefully they'll be better balanced 👍

No problem - constructive negative feedback is always better than positive feedback as it tells you where things can be improved. :D 👍

Yeh, that would make sense as I just had a quick look at it and this is one of our 1s gen (GT6) setups, I 'm still working my way through them all.. I think most of the roadcars are now done, but there's more racecars still to do..

I had a quick blast with the Toyota GT1 last night and it felt better balanced with the revisions, I'll try and have a look a the racecars either today or tomorrow and get more of them revised and hopefully they'll be better balanced 👍

I'll keep a look out for the McLaren then :)

I don't know how you have time for all of this so kudos for doing so! I have had a play with your revised NSX and it's still on the money, definite changes to before and I think for the better as much as I did like the original.

Off to bolt your R8 5.2 tune onto my newly bought and painted Chromeline. 597PP is more than 700bhp I think so I hope the sports tyres are up for it! I did notice this tune is on Sports Mediums rather than the normal hards, so I'm guessing that's for this very reason!

Great great setups. U must have a very good team of drivers as well because I'm a naturally smooth driver and I have to force myself to push more because I'm not even heating up the tires, so stable, a bit understeer but I'm sure that's my driving style. I just wanted to comment that I don't think there is anything wrong with the MR tire model. There are just more factors to consider.
For one, the race tires have a ton more grip, but the also go over the cliff so to speak when losing grip, while the street tires have a much more gradual loss of grip. Combine that withthe axis of rotation being right at the ccenter of the car in a MR, you have to strike a careful balance between the front and back so there isn't too much rear end grip when you hit the gas pedal. Because of all the weight in the back, they tend to nose up and get too light at the front. Raising the back ride height relative to the front seems to help. And for me personally, running 30, 60, 20 diff helps too. If it's spinning when u transition from brake to gas I'll go up on initial. 40 in the delta wing for ex.
Great job to you and your team for these.

Edit, I must warn, if you raise the LSD up it will have a higher cornering speed, but it will snap oversteer if u mash the gas pedal. It's more of driving style thing, I like to control oversteer with the pedal, some people can mash it and do it with their hands.

Last edited:
I'll keep a look out for the McLaren then :)

I don't know how you have time for all of this so kudos for doing so! I have had a play with your revised NSX and it's still on the money, definite changes to before and I think for the better as much as I did like the original.

Off to bolt your R8 5.2 tune onto my newly bought and painted Chromeline. 597PP is more than 700bhp I think so I hope the sports tyres are up for it! I did notice this tune is on Sports Mediums rather than the normal hards, so I'm guessing that's for this very reason!

The 5.2 R8 was put in our "supercar" class, the 4.2 runs in the lower class, we try to split the stereotypical supercars (Ferrari, Lambo's, McLaren's etc etc ) from the sterootypical "street" cars like the Scoobies, Evo's, RX7's, Skylines, M3's etc etc (which run 550pp sports hards) - although, there is a little bit of crossover involved.

We used mediums for the 600p supercars as they still seemed to have a fair amount of grip and they just felt pretty good, they have a bit of stability, balance and grip but likewise they can move around a bit and bite you in the butt if you get over confident...which is quite a nice mix. There seems to be plenty of options for both the more skilled guys who like the cars that try to kill you each corner, aswell as those still using pads and X and [] to brake and accelerate.

Quite looking forward to running these :D

Great great setups. U must have a very good team of drivers as well because I'm a naturally smooth driver and I have to force myself to push more because I'm not even heating up the tires, so stable, a bit understeer but I'm sure that's my driving style. I just wanted to comment that I don't think there is anything wrong with the MR tire model. There are just more factors to consider.
For one, the race tires have a ton more grip, but the also go over the cliff so to speak when losing grip, while the street tires have a much more gradual loss of grip. Combine that withthe axis of rotation being right at the ccenter of the car in a MR, you have to strike a careful balance between the front and back so there isn't too much rear end grip when you hit the gas pedal. Because of all the weight in the back, they tend to nose up and get too light at the front. Raising the back ride height relative to the front seems to help. And for me personally, running 30, 60, 20 diff helps too. If it's spinning when u transition from brake to gas I'll go up on initial. 40 in the delta wing for ex.
Great job to you and your team for these.

Cool - many thanks for your feedback :D 👍

Try changing camber to 0.0 on the cars you're having trouble warming the tyres on..

I'm really lucky that we have a good bunch of guys who don't mind chipping in with testing setups, tuning theories etc etc.. They vary alot in terms of driving styles and speed, but most can run consistent lap after lap.

It helps me and in return they get their cars dialled in and a bespoke troubleshooting service, so it seems to work pretty well.. :)

The MR cars are still a bit of an enigma, some are OK but others just don't respond to either normal smooth driving, or normal / quite extreme tuning methods.

Guys from different websites who actively seek out the wild MR cars and love to race them on stock (or lower grip) tyres feel that something is just not right. If these guys are starting to raise questions, these cars not being a problem through-out GT5, some other drivetrain cars emerging with the same problem and other MR cars being suitable for racing - to me that speaks volumes that something isn't just quite right...

We have some setup, with no ballast, same tyres etc etc but everyone who drives them feels they feel 'dead' and just wouldn't be suitable for close quarter racing..

What do they mean by not quite right? I always felt gt5 was a bit off. There was never enough turn in oversteer, so the guys who over drive the car always had an advantage. It seems much more realistic now, MR road cars need more finesse then ever which it should be.

What do they mean by not quite right? I always felt gt5 was a bit off. There was never enough turn in oversteer, so the guys who over drive the car always had an advantage. It seems much more realistic now, MR road cars need more finesse then ever which it should be.

Yes, I agree that MR cars are different and don't reward an aggressive style, but GT5 had a big physics change for online around autumn / the end of 2012, which increased the grip and stability online.

This meant that specialist websites that catered for those who liked the MR feel / driving style that was beyond the normal or average (i.e. used cars like the stock Yellowbird etc) had to reduce the tyres they were using to try and get the same feel, but still complained there was too much grip and stability.

Before this change, people who didn't have ability to drive cars like the stock Yellowbird, could do so through tuning the suspension and LSD, after the update this tuning wasn't required and driving the Yellowbird stock, online, was much easier.

When I started iRacing, the Ford spec racer was a bit of a handful, but again, through tuning it become much more drive-able.

But now with GT6 - even through tuning, some cars are still having snap oversteer, even when quite extreme tuning is applied, more extreme than what was required to drive cars like the Yellowbird before the update gave greater stability and grip online. One of my friends who races with a specialist website for these cars was saying that his favourite car from GT5 (RUF RGT, stock, comfort tyres) had alot more oversteer, to the point where he felt it was almost too much.

This is what I mean by it not being quite right.

If you like these type of cars, you might like their races/racing. I'll have to speak to the site staff as to whether refferring you to them would be seen as soliciting, if the site staff are OK with it, I'll send you their details - let me know 👍

Yes, I agree that MR cars are different and don't reward an aggressive style, but GT5 had a big physics change for online around autumn / the end of 2012, which increased the grip and stability online.

This meant that specialist websites that catered for those who liked the MR feel / driving style that was beyond the normal or average (i.e. used cars like the stock Yellowbird etc) had to reduce the tyres they were using to try and get the same feel, but still complained there was too much grip and stability.

Before this change, people who didn't have ability to drive cars like the stock Yellowbird, could do so through tuning the suspension and LSD, after the update this tuning wasn't required and driving the Yellowbird stock, online, was much easier.

When I started iRacing, the Ford spec racer was a bit of a handful, but again, through tuning it become much more drive-able.

But now with GT6 - even through tuning, some cars are still having snap oversteer, even when quite extreme tuning is applied, more extreme than what was required to drive cars like the Yellowbird before the update gave greater stability and grip online. One of my friends who races with a specialist website for these cars was saying that his favourite car from GT5 (RUF RGT, stock, comfort tyres) had alot more oversteer, to the point where he felt it was almost too much.

This is what I mean by it not being quite right.

If you like these type of cars, you might like their races/racing. I'll have to speak to the site staff as to whether refferring you to them would be seen as soliciting, if the site staff are OK with it, I'll send you their details - let me know 👍

Yes i understand exactly what you mean, that's when I stopped racing anything but shuffle online because racecars were far too easy to drive. It's hard to remember what the Ruf's were like before the change, and anything I could learn is always useful so go ahead :)

VW Scirocco GT24 (Volkswagen Motorsport) '08 & Scirroco Base Model '08 - RACING hard - 511pp (V2.1)

Stock: weight, aero

HIGH turbo

Suspension:

70 / 80
8.43 / 13.08
2 / 1
6 / 3
1 / 3
0.0 / 0.0

Racing brakes:

4 / 6 (start with this, adjust accordingly; higher rear = more turn in on brakes, lower = less)

LSD:

Highly recommended to adjust gearbox:

1st & 2nd gear - move all the way LEFT
6th gear - move al way to the RIGHT
Evenly space 3/4/5th gears in between 2nd and 6th - adjust top speed using final gear (under gear ratio's) NOT max speed.

No toe angle? ;)

Yes i understand exactly what you mean, that's when I stopped racing anything but shuffle online because racecars were far too easy to drive. It's hard to remember what the Ruf's were like before the change, and anything I could learn is always useful so go ahead :)

Cool - I'll send a message to a mod/admin and let you know :D

No toe angle? ;)

No toe on the Scirrocco.. (?), it stays at default value..

Cool, lobby open in about 1 hr :D

We might do some test races with the megane / BRZ gt300 base & FT86 race car base (model), if you got enough credits maybe get one of these if you haven't got one already...

Mercedes 300 SL Coupe '54 - SPORTS hard - 475pp (V2.1)

Engine - Stage 3 & exhaust parts
Weight reduction stage 3 - 1074kgs
Fully custom gearbox (stock ratios)

2" oversized wheels

add * * * CHASSIS STRENGTHENING * * * from GT Auto

* * * ALWAYS read 1st post before trying setup * * *

Suspension (SOFT):

125 / 125
8.31 / 3.18
2 / 1
2 / 3
6 / 5 (could use lower fr roll bar for some driving styles/tracks)
0.7 / 0.3
-0.15 / +0.05

Suspension (HARD):

125 / 125
12.56 / 5.18
4 / 3
5 / 5
2 / 3
0.6 / 0.4
-0.15 / +0.10

Racing brakes:

4 / 5 (heavy brakers, i.e. 100% brake always, might prefer 5 / 5)

LSD:

11 (lower for more lift off turn in/oversteer, raise for more lift off stability/understeer)

Last edited:
Have you considered doing a tune for the btr, Amg vgt, and the Gtr black edition?

Maybe the AMG, got a GTR setup but haven't posted it yet, probably won't bother with the BTR & Yellowbird yet, but might do the CTR2 - will have to take it for a spin and see what it's like, how wild it is..

Can't remember what GTR I done, not sure if it's the black or not, I'll try and post it ASAP but am pretty snowed under with getting all our pre season work done at the mo...

Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61 - SPORTS medium - 475pp

Engine - exhaust parts & tuning
Weight reduction stage 3 - 1036kgs

Suspension (SOFT):

115 / 115
7.99 / 4.49
2 / 1
3 / 2
5 / 7
0.6 / 0.4
-0.15 / +0.10

Suspension (HARD):

115 / 115
12.32 / 7.08
5 / 3
6 / 5
4 / 6
0.4 / 0.6
-0.10 / +0.10

Racing brakes:

4 / 5 (heavy brakers, i.e. 100% brake always, might prefer 5 / 5)

LSD:

15 (adjust to suit your style: lower = more lift off turn in (oversteer), higher = less (understeer)

Last edited:
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta CN.2521 '61 - SPORTS hards - 475pp (V2.1)

Engine - exhaust
Weight reduction - stage 3 = 854kgs

Suspension (SOFT):

90 / 90
4.95 / 3.76
2 / 2
2 / 3
6 / 5
0.3 / 0.7
-0.15 / +0.10

Suspension (HARD):

90 / 90
9.60 / 4.34
3 / 4
4 / 6
1 / 3
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.20

Racing brakes:

4 / 5

LSD:

15 (adjust to suit your style: lower = more lift off turn in (oversteer), higher = less (understeer)

Last edited:
Audi Quattro '82 - SPORTS medium - 475pp

Engine - MID turbo and exhaust parts
Weight reduction - stage 3 = 1070kgs
2" oversized wheels

Suspension (SOFT):

150 / 150
4.86 / 4.69
1 / 4
2 / 4
7 / 6
0.3 / 0.7
+0.10 / -0.10

Suspension (HARD):

150 / 150
8.29 / 6.02
3 / 5
4 / 6
5 / 4
0.3 / 0.7
+0.10 / -0.10

Racing brakes:

3 / 5 (start with this, then adjust brakes to your style for smooth turn in)

LSD:

6 / 8
24 / 11
20 / 15

Fr / Rr torque distribtuion:

20 / 80

Last edited:
Toyota Corrolla Levin GT-Apex (AE86) '83 - SPORTS hard - 475pp (V2.1)

Engine -stage 3 tune, SUPERCHARGER, exhaust parts, ecu, cat
Weight reduction - stage 2 = 855kgs
** 2" over sized wheels **

Suspension (SOFT):

115 / 115
2.80 / 3.21
1 / 1
2 / 3
6 / 5
0.0 / 0.0
-0.15 / +0.20

Suspension (HARD):

115 / 115
6.37 / 5.44
5 / 3
6 / 5
3 / 2
0.0 / 0.0
-0.15 / +0.20

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back