Hackers, check it out!

TAkEoFF_420

(Banned)
United States
killaCALi
SLAPPiN_YOMOMMA
Just got online, and looka what I get to drag.. Lol

Thought these hackers didnt exist no more.. Ruin the game!

2014-05-28 22.02.19.jpg

Good to see Ludd is back!
That's the only positive comment I've got.

That Nova seems a bit heavy.
I saw ludd a few nights ago after running some circuit racing in a lobby of friends, he's a cool guy.

As for OP, you may want to block out the ID of the hacker so the admins won't get upset. I ran into 2 hackers last night, and one the night before, so they're definitely still around. I guess they're just being sneakier because they don't want to get caught. Saw someone with a Red Devil the other night with legit HP & weight but 800PP so he had grip mods. A guy last night had a Black Edition with 1500hp so that one was a bit more obvious.

I saw ludd a few nights ago after running some circuit racing in a lobby of friends, he's a cool guy.

As for OP, you may want to block out the ID of the hacker so the admins won't get upset. I ran into 2 hackers last night, and one the night before, so they're definitely still around. I guess they're just being sneakier because they don't want to get caught. Saw someone with a Red Devil the other night with legit HP & weight but 800PP so he had grip mods. A guy last night had a Black Edition with 1500hp so that one was a bit more obvious.

It's insanely easy to spot a hack now I love that option to see the stats of everyone's car, not that I or any other veteran GT player needs that to spot a hack but it comes in handy. I'm surprised that people are even hacking anymore knowing that we can all see their stats and they will get banned but I guess they just don't care. Most likely they'll just make a new account and do it again. The hardest hack to find without looking at a person's performance points is a grip mod, you have to look for slight vibration from the chassis of the car and if it's high enough you'll see the tires sink into the ground, this is easy to spot of 2WD cars to to lack of wheel spin and a launch like a 4WD but on 4WD cars it's not so easy. Keep a lookout for things like this and you'll never have to leave the track to spot a hack lol.

Word I was there that night. But he didn't want to run anybody in a red devil though.

Why would i want to block the user name (hacker) i want the a** to get banned lol.. I only been playing for a week since my ps3 was restored about 3 months ago.. and this is what i run into? lol smh..

This is basically the main reason I really rarelly play GT6 online... So far I was in a lobby, just one, because a friend of mine invited me, and then some hackers joined. It was a Vette going at the speeds of the X1 and instead of indicating the Vette in the driver board it was saying X1... Plus a guy joined later in a Chevelle that went over 500 km/h. I picked up my X1 just to see if it was my impression he was really doing 500 km/h and my X1 couldn´t keep up... I mean really?? These guys don´t realise they are ruining the game for everyone and true players and fans of the GT series. We basically spent 60 euros and since most of us race online we have to deal with this... I seriously hope PD bans these kids from the game, and I say more, they shouldn´t even be alowed to play online anymore in Playstation.

This is basically the main reason I really rarelly play GT6 online... So far I was in a lobby, just one, because a friend of mine invited me, and then some hackers joined. It was a Vette going at the speeds of the X1 and instead of indicating the Vette in the driver board it was saying X1... Plus a guy joined later in a Chevelle that went over 500 km/h. I picked up my X1 just to see if it was my impression he was really doing 500 km/h and my X1 couldn´t keep up... I mean really?? These guys don´t realise they are ruining the game for everyone and true players and fans of the GT series. We basically spent 60 euros and since most of us race online we have to deal with this... I seriously hope PD bans these kids from the game, and I say more, they shouldn´t even be alowed to play online anymore in Playstation.

PD could do a console ban on these guys but they'd probably get sued by said people and it wouldn't really matter because if people really want to hack they will just go out and buy a new PS3 and do it again. GT5 servers get shut down tomorrow so be prepared for this to get much much worse in the ensuing months, I'll give it until the end of August maybe the beginning of September (the beginning of the next school year) before GT6 is mostly hacks, when that happens I'm done with it. Trying to stop hacking is like trying to stop trolls or bullying it can be treated but it can't be cured. This will never end sadly.

PD could do a console ban on these guys but they'd probably get sued by said people and it wouldn't really matter because if people really want to hack they will just go out and buy a new PS3 and do it again. GT5 servers get shut down tomorrow so be prepared for this to get much much worse in the ensuing months, I'll give it until the end of August maybe the beginning of September (the beginning of the next school year) before GT6 is mostly hacks, when that happens I'm done with it. Trying to stop hacking is like trying to stop trolls or bullying it can be treated but it can't be cured. This will never end sadly.
I´m already done with the Online part... Only if PD introduces clubs and shuffle racing. That way I can form a club of honest racers who actually do it without the hacks and well... I don´t see how hacks can work in Shuffle. I completely agree with you on the last part. Those guys are just destroying GT6 all because they think it´s fun to put a Fiat 500 going over 400 mph in the "realistic driving simulator".

I am pretty sure hackers can also change a console ID and so within a short amount of time they have a new console ID, new account and the previous save game with hacked cars setup and ready to boogie.

I am pretty sure hackers can also change a console ID and so within a short amount of time they have a new console ID, new account and the previous save game with hacked cars setup and ready to boogie.
That's what I was told as well. If you are good enough to hack through hex editing, you're good enough to get around a console ID ban. An HP or PP limit would have prevented the type of hack you see above. You have to set up your lobbies with certain kinds of cars in mind, leaving it wide open is just an invitation for hackers to come in and troll, especially now that you can see the room settings before you enter the room.

Yup. Not to mention that it's safe to assume that they're all script kiddies from a certain other forum site that just happens to have a section practically dedicated to GT6 mods.

@jezboosted

While that is possible I'm not sure it's possible to get around the fact that you can't use another account's data. This was changed back around the time the trade cap was put on GT5 because so many people were cheating the game by making multiple dummy accounts to get the level tickets, birthday tickets, money, and red bull's. But while this is also true I'm sure there's a way to hack it so that you can use another account's data.

@Johnnypenso

Performance point limits don't always work, for example if you set it to 674pp (the GT-R Spec V PP limit) and someone has a flat floor on their GT-R (which slows you down in a 1/4 mile anyway) their performance points are 703 and they can't use their car then. Doing a performance point limit never works because people are always changing their cars and and the performance points vary from car to car, you could be in one car and someone else wants to get a car that runs with that but can't because the PP is to high an example of this could be a high HP car with lots of wheel spin vs a lower powered car with a beast launch, the high HP causes a higher PP limit for some odd reason and because of this the higher HP car with a terrible launch might not be able to come out because it's performance points are to high. I'm not sure if I did a great job at explaining but you get my point I hope lol.

@Haelth

Most hackers I've met in GT5 were under eighteen so I think it's safe to assume that the majority of hackers are in fact kids which is why I'm upset about the GT5 servers going down especially now because school is just letting out and some people get gifts for passing all of their classes so it might play out something like this: "Dad I passed all of my classes can you buy me Gran Turismo 6?" "Sure son" (dad goes out and buys the game) (kid starts playing it and gets bored and thinks "Hey I can hack this game") then before you know it he does it and tells his friends who tell their friends and so on then then game is all hacks and all purpose of playing it is gone. My prediction is the end of August-the beginning of September (when the next school year starts) and this game will be at least 50% hacks and that's being generous. This game is going to be like GT5 just a lot sooner, the second a garage editor comes out GT6 is dead, at the moment the only way to hack it is if you have a jailbroken PS3 (which is illegal, it's against copyright laws) because of the CFW file.

@jezboosted

While that is possible I'm not sure it's possible to get around the fact that you can't use another account's data. .................... But while this is also true I'm sure there's a way to hack it so that you can use another account's data.

Sorry if I'm reading this wrong but did you just contradict yourself ?

Just so you are aware, people using version 1.07 are still using modified save games from a different user account.

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm reading this wrong but did you just contradict yourself ?

Just so you are aware, people using version 1.07 are still using modified save games from a different user account.

LOL maybe I did contradict myself a bit, I think I worded it wrong. My point was basically that no matter what there is always a way around something. As far as just copying data to a flash drive and putting it on a new account goes that doesn't work anymore and hasn't for awhile the save file has to be modified in order to use it on another user. If I worded this wrong again that's my mistake but I'm not really sure how to say it lol.

LOL maybe I did contradict myself a bit, I think I worded it wrong. My point was basically that no matter what there is always a way around something. As far as just copying data to a flash drive and putting it on a new account goes that doesn't work anymore and hasn't for awhile the save file has to be modified in order to use it on another user. If I worded this wrong again that's my mistake but I'm not really sure how to say it lol.

I get what you are saying, but in terms of skill level involved - it is far easier to resign a save than it is to hack a car.

So to bring it in to one easy to read sentence.

If a person is capable of hacking a car, he is also likely to know how to change his console ID and definitely able to resign a save game.

@Haelth

Most hackers I've met in GT5 were under eighteen so I think it's safe to assume that the majority of hackers are in fact kids which is why I'm upset about the GT5 servers going down especially now because school is just letting out and some people get gifts for passing all of their classes so it might play out something like this: "Dad I passed all of my classes can you buy me Gran Turismo 6?" "Sure son" (dad goes out and buys the game) (kid starts playing it and gets bored and thinks "Hey I can hack this game") then before you know it he does it and tells his friends who tell their friends and so on then then game is all hacks and all purpose of playing it is gone. My prediction is the end of August-the beginning of September (when the next school year starts) and this game will be at least 50% hacks and that's being generous. This game is going to be like GT5 just a lot sooner, the second a garage editor comes out GT6 is dead, at the moment the only way to hack it is if you have a jailbroken PS3 (which is illegal, it's against copyright laws) because of the CFW file.

The majority of online hackers may be kids, but I believe the majority of hackers in general are all ages. The difference is that those who are mature do not bring their hacks online to ruin game integrity for the masses. I can respect those hackers, because they're doing what they want to do but have restraint and respect for those of us who want to keep things legitimate and competitive.

That being said, the kids using these hacks online used guides & programs created by mature PS3 modders, or gamesaves edited by these people. If the hackers were to group together and stop explicit use of these hacks to exploit online use of games, they would essentially stop all issues we're experiencing. The difficulty would be explaining this to them, and convince them to stop making public updates for their modding programs - or to only share with people who will be responsible. It might not be possible.

now that the latest update has pretty much ruined the old muscle cars (traction) it really makes me madd that the hackers can still be on here!! an it kills it for the legit people that really tune all their rides.. but sadly .. the hackers always find ways around evrything! glad to be back on as well!!

now that the latest update has pretty much ruined the old muscle cars (traction) it really makes me madd that the hackers can still be on here!! an it kills it for the legit people that really tune all their rides.. but sadly .. the hackers always find ways around evrything! glad to be back on as well!!
1.05 killed muscle cars, haven't tested very much on 1.08 yet but I don't think they could've made it worse.

The majority of online hackers may be kids, but I believe the majority of hackers in general are all ages. The difference is that those who are mature do not bring their hacks online to ruin game integrity for the masses. I can respect those hackers, because they're doing what they want to do but have restraint and respect for those of us who want to keep things legitimate and competitive.

That being said, the kids using these hacks online used guides & programs created by mature PS3 modders, or gamesaves edited by these people. If the hackers were to group together and stop explicit use of these hacks to exploit online use of games, they would essentially stop all issues we're experiencing. The difficulty would be explaining this to them, and convince them to stop making public updates for their modding programs - or to only share with people who will be responsible. It might not be possible.
Agreed I know how to use hex codes but I refuse to use them for the purpose of ruining one of the only game franchises I enjoy!

For the most part, I've found a few hybrid saves out there. However the people that released them were bright enough to have accepted the online policy on the save so whoever is using that save wont be able to use it online, even if they resign it using the Bruteforce tool or a regular save resigner.

If you guys are running into hacks all the time, you're running in the wrong rooms. I play almost daily, and have seen 2 hacked cars.

There's 50 or so people that I drag with regularly, so it's not like I'm running the same 10 people all if the time.

You have your noob lobbies, and your "pro" lobbies. Guess which ones the hacks frequent.

If you guys are running into hacks all the time, you're running in the wrong rooms. I play almost daily, and have seen 2 hacked cars.

There's 50 or so people that I drag with regularly, so it's not like I'm running the same 10 people all if the time.

You have your noob lobbies, and your "pro" lobbies. Guess which ones the hacks frequent.

'Sometimes even in the pro lobby's we get hacker coming in. It might happen at least once a week, or even one a month. Just other night we had a guy come into a lobby with -1900bhp and around 950kg I think.

Unless its a realistic hack/car mod. Like putting an LS7 (from the Corvette Z06 '06) into the Nova. IMO, I'm ok with that being online because its something cool that PD should put in the game, but won't.
Red bull engine swaps...I'm not Ok with.

Unless its a realistic hack/car mod. Like putting an LS7 (from the Corvette Z06 '06) into the Nova. IMO, I'm ok with that being online because its something cool that PD should put in the game, but won't.
Red bull engine swaps...I'm not Ok with.

This made me laugh.
I'm not ok with the x1's period.
GT thinks its what everyone wants.....
An unrealistic car, in a supposedly realistic driving simulator. Big fat fail.

Latest Posts

Back