Hackers, check it out!

Yes but I'm a boring old fart :D

And there are still pros and cool people I haven't met. For example, I only met you like a week ago and you're a cool dude.
I admit I'm not as social as everyone but there are always new fast people to meet.
Every night I'll join a random lobby or two when no friends are on, and that's the place I run into these people. Normally leaving a room with a hacker isn't a big deal. When it's the only lobby that has people racing in it and there's no alternative, that's when it is a big PITA. It's hard enough finding a non-nitrous room late at night, but finding a good lobby on a slow night is even worse. I met a lot of my current friends from random lobbies too.

Yeah I run FF cars. Was too fast so I got beat by 4 cars in my 99 dc2 by a Honda fit. Lol these cats don't know that the servers are more advanced than gt5. For example, I got banned in Gta 5 for a month I couldn't create a new PSN account because it was a console ban. GT6 can clearly do the same as I read in other posts. Now I know they are Hex editing. You need a hacked PS3 to change the ID if you get console banned. None of them have hacked PS3s sooo duces to them when they get console banned. It's just sad the number one trash talking Honda team is going to get console banned lol :-)

?
Yeah I run FF cars. Was too fast so I got beat by 4 cars in my 99 dc2 by a Honda fit. Lol these cats don't know that the servers are more advanced than gt5. For example, I got banned in Gta 5 for a month I couldn't create a new PSN account because it was a console ban. GT6 can clearly do the same as I read in other posts. Now I know they are Hex editing. You need a hacked PS3 to change the ID if you get console banned. None of them have hacked PS3s sooo duces to them when they get console banned. It's just sad the number one trash talking Honda team is going to get console banned lol :-)
Beat by a Honda fit
By a Honda fit
Honda fit
I told you guys the fits over powered.
This isn't hex editing sir, there needs to be hex to edit, I suggest you study networking since hex isn't the only thing used, depending on the server it self. I have experience in the aaa networking hash. Also hex editing modifies the ram, so stop being a script kiddie and gtfo and tune.

?
Beat by a Honda fit
By a Honda fit
Honda fit
I told you guys the fits over powered.
This isn't hex editing sir, there needs to be hex to edit, I suggest you study networking since hex isn't the only thing used, depending on the server it self. I have experience in the aaa networking hash. Also hex editing modifies the ram, so stop being a script kiddie and gtfo and tune.

But I beat your Hondas tho. Whatever lock it up and I will put it on YouTube. Add PSN same as gtplanet user. PS brute force and HXD is what messed up GT5 look it up. And what is HXD? A hex editor. Do I have to post videos too. I go out my way to shut people like you up. Plus when I said you need hacks to beat me he replied "yeah it's hacked bitch" sooooo what validity does your statement hold? Or the spoon teg I ran today with 450hp.... Do I really need to tune my 99 or is the spoon that sounds like a 4 rotor hacked. You talking to a pro fool.

But I beat your Hondas tho. Whatever lock it up and I will put it on YouTube. Add PSN same as gtplanet user. PS brute force and HXD is what messed up GT5 look it up. And what is HXD? A hex editor. Do I have to post videos too. I go out my way to shut people like you up. Plus when I said you need hacks to beat me he replied "yeah it's hacked bitch" sooooo what validity does your statement hold? Or the spoon teg I ran today with 450hp.... Do I really need to tune my 99 or is the spoon that sounds like a 4 rotor hacked. You talking to a pro fool.
Hxd is a tool. Please leave you're going to cause me to have an aneurysm out of this trash I'm reading.

Hxd is a tool. Please leave you're going to cause me to have an aneurysm out of this trash I'm reading.
On the contrary i still gotta show you I don't need to tune. So shoot the friend request and I will put you on youtube. I'm calling you out. So what you gonna do? Back down. Matter of a fact run my 99 in your fit. Let's see the busses you get beat by and tell me how a fit can possibly win. Lock it up. No talking. I'll be waiting.

I'll be on later, no nos, pick a car here. If you think I'd do something as stupid as take up a 99 vs fit challenge, you're as mentally challenged as you're making yourself to be.

On the contrary i still gotta show you I don't need to tune. So shoot the friend request and I will put you on youtube. I'm calling you out. So what you gonna do? Back down. Matter of a fact run my 99 in your fit. Let's see the busses you get beat by and tell me how a fit can possibly win. Lock it up. No talking. I'll be waiting.

This is beginning to take a toll for the worse, what is it going to prove exactly posting a video of him on youtube? In a weeks time you wont even care so please do yourself and everyone here including the mods a favor and please stop dragging this on and on, I mean this in the nicest possible way.

I'll be on later, no nos, pick a car here. If you think I'd do something as stupid as take up a 99 vs fit challenge, you're as mentally challenged as you're making yourself to be.
Not to be an a hole but please do not make comments about someone being mentally challenged whether you are upset or not. I have a son who has autism and I take comments like that seriously. In no way am I disrespecting you I just don't like those comments.

Are you banned or account issuses? Cant start a convo and your profile has dissapeared!?

Yeah. After whatever V did you/or closed team thread, you appear banned when I tried to contact you. No option for chat, no profile...

Yeah. After whatever V did you/or closed team thread, you appear banned when I tried to contact you. No option for chat, no profile...
Dude I am so confused right now lol! V who? I have never been banned from gtp.

Vagabond. You made a post after him in the "CLOSED" team thread. Your post got deleted with a few others. Since then I see no form of contact with you/profile. I might be trippin but I dont recall your account being so limited.

I tried to pm after your post.

Vagabond. You made a post after him in the "CLOSED" team thread. Your post got deleted with a few others. Since then I see no form of contact with you/profile. I might be trippin but I dont recall your account being so limited.

I tried to pm after your post.

I don't know bro nick, janco, and other people have sent me messages since then and no problem getting their stuff. Vagabond just wanted the bs to stop and basically gave us a final warning. So we just let it go and continued with the normal stuff.

Oh well... Site problems I guess...

I think he set his account up so only people following him or he follows can send a pm, I can't see his profile either, I get a message saying this user limits who can view their full profile or something along those lines.

Edit: seems I can send a message, he "start conversation" tab is there...odd

Let me fix it I didn't realize I did that my bad guys!

Edit: should be fixed now let me know if you are still having the same problem.

I think he set his account up so only people following him or he follows can send a pm, I can't see his profile either, I get a message saying this user limits who can view their full profile or something along those lines.

Edit: seems I can send a message, he "start conversation" tab is there...odd
Weird I can see it fine. The statuses, followers, activities, etc. Don't know why it's doing that to you.

Back