Halo Infinite

• Thread starter Casey
  • 13 comments
United States
AL
GTP_Casey
CaseyP15279
Couldn't find a thread for it so I decided to make one.

J2DQi6kpVS59MQFQdXYZiZ-1200-80.jpg

Release date: December 8, 2021
For Xbox One/Series and PC
Rated T
Free to Play Multiplayer

I'm looking forward towards the campaign. Needed to burn up some of my single days from work. So I decided to use it when Infinite releases on the 8th. Also I'm pleased with how 343 is handling the whole battle pass system so far. I bet releasing the multiplayer as a "beta" sort of saved them. As I think they would have gotten a lot more flack if it was released as a full game, and had the crappy battle pass progression.

Yeah they definitely improved the battle pass progression with the last update.

Still wanting the ability to choose game modes more than anything.

Edit: From Community Manager at 343 Industries

Last edited:
You can play it on PC? I keep getting invisible Master Chief bug, and game is getting stuck after prolouge cutscenes.
Also if I get to the main menu a need to restart the game because I can't continue it. For now this game is pure trash.

Multiplayer worked flawlessly with stable 60 fps on high. Campaing is not working at all.

You can play it on PC? I keep getting invisible Master Chief bug, and game is getting stuck after prolouge cutscenes.
Also if I get to the main menu a need to restart the game because I can't continue it. For now this game is pure trash.

Multiplayer worked flawlessly with stable 60 fps on high. Campaing is not working at all.
Have you updated your drivers or the Xbox app?

V sync being on has also been an issue for some but it's fine on for me.

Edit: I'm now having an issue with the game launching, It sends me to "Microsoft Gaming Services" and I'm now trying to find a fix.

Last edited:
I heard that this game is working with HD Texture pack installed. I will try this today. I really wanted to play this Halo.

I placed platinum in ranked, and man, playing from there on is just not fun. The unranked modes are much more fun because it's usually a mixed bag.

Generally, I'm pretty competitive in games, but to that level, it's just exhausting.

Last edited:
Ok. I managed to launch the game without issues. It works great so far (everything on high and textures on medium because of 6GB VRam)
If someone here will have "invisible" master chief issue and levels not loading properly. Try this solution I found on youtube comments

"I found a fix, when the window pops up logging you into your Xbox account and has the "Let's Go!" button, X out of that window every time it pops up, it'll pop up a few different times, almost every time you click something in the main menu, but it'll let you play if you X out of it."

It worked for me. Now i can play easily.

So far Infinite's been fine on my PC, although there's times of stutters that can be a bit distracting. Almost feels like Forza Horizon 3's launch on PC with the occasional stutter. Otherwise, I've found the campaign to be quite fun with gameplay, but the story itself has been rather lackluster so far. I've never played a Far Cry game, but it sure feels a lot like one with this open world. I do miss the varied environments of past games and story telling that wasn't mostly regulated to audio logs and an annoying antagonists who spends a lot of time monologuing.

Slayer playlist is now live 👏
Halo Infinite Screenshot 2021.12.14 - 21.05.51.15.png

Edit: Man Tactical Slayer/SWAT shows that the netcode is pretty bad. 😬

Last edited:
Back