Hardest car to master?

• Thread starter elbanjo
  • 92 comments
Hardest car to master hmm my modified Evo 9, Its a complete handful and handles like a mongrel but when you can control it, It is unbeatable 9 out of 10 times atleast

Are u nuts?A lancer hard to drive.you need to work on your driving skills.đź‘Ž

Are u nuts?A lancer hard to drive.you need to work on your driving skills.đź‘Ž

I know how to drive quite well as a matter of fact, Only I seem to have ruined the handling quite alot I must have tuned it when I was half asleep or something that is why its hard to drive

I used to think it was the F430/GTLM... Then, for a laugh-at-my-own-fail moment, i plugged my wheel into the thing and found them to be cute little puppies really! Soooooo easy to get that one-lap F430 race after that, and no cheating!!!

After this i went back to the rest of my v=cars, and decided the GT tuned Skyline Coupe thing was still a pig to steer! Looking at leaderboards after what i considered a good lap, i was 35 SECONDS BEHIND the leader online!!! At Suzuka, a track i pride myself on being really good at!

What are you on about the 599??? I love that car!!! It was the first ferrari i was instantly super (and i mean super) Fast with!!! By leader board standards!!!

Latest Posts

Back