Has Laguna Seca just been leaked?

• Thread starter Cssgareth
  • 541 comments
Dayum i though Spa was the last free update.

How the hell is GT Sport making money for Sony is what i want to know.
Well, Gran Turismo has always been in the top 5 exclusives for PS and one of the main selling points of the console itself. You have to buy PS in order to play it.
So IMO, Sony credits PD and have them as an exclusive but in return they always wanted a top notch product

ScreenshotCapture_2019_11_19_11_14_40_105.jpg

That's earlier E90 nodel. I meant the newer F80.
1280px-2017_BMW_M3_%28F80%29_sedan_%282018-08-31%29_01.jpg

I did notice later that its actually an earlier model in the video.

That seems a tad pointless in my opinion. Why would you want what's essentially a longer M4 when we already have the Coupe in the game?

There are much better cars to add to the game, like the 2010 Mazda DEMIO Sport, or the 2005 Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0VTS.

That seems a tad pointless in my opinion. Why would you want what's essentially a longer M4 when we already have the Coupe in the game?

There are much better cars to add to the game, like the 2010 Mazda DEMIO Sport, or the 2005 Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0VTS.
I hope that was meant to be funny! :lol:

Well, Gran Turismo has always been in the top 5 exclusives for PS and one of the main selling points of the console itself. You have to buy PS in order to play it.
So IMO, Sony credits PD and have them as an exclusive but in return they always wanted a top notch product
But I think it was only in GT Sport that they've undergone releasing free massive contents.. well, for obvious reasons, of course. :D

However, this may not be the case with GT7 in the future if it becomes loaded with content.

As a previous M3 owner, PD should add every single M3 ever made 👍

Anything above got anything to do with Laguna Seca? Just checking...

Hopefully we'll find out for sure in the next 48 hours or so when people start to arrive at the venue and start taking screenshots with their "spy cams". We should get a silhouette in the next 48 hours or so too.

Though, personally, life is already starting to gear up for Ch......s, so god knows when I will have time to get round to enjoying all this new stuff. I'm still trying to get to do October's stuff yet!

My guess is we're getting a cut down version of what will be rolled into GT7 to keep us interested, so they're offsetting future costs now. I'm no accountant so take it with a grain of salt.

Well, I’ve spent an additional £15-£20 on microtransactions. Not because I needed too. But I’ve put so many hours into the game I felt like rewarding PD for their continued support.

Shouldn’t be forgotten either GTS continues to sell 150k-200k copies per month. Of course, investment in GTS today will benefit GT7. If anything the manufacturer partnerships and FIA events have stepped up a gear these past 12-18 months. Suggesting increased investment from Sony.

Back