Horizon Zero Dawn Photomode ThreadPS4 

^^^^ A nice surprise to find this in the Grave Yard, I wanted to take it with me but it was so heavy I couldn't jump across with it and it killed me in to the black hole! :P

@MeanElf I am just doing the main Quest and not all side quests. I think I have opened up most of the map by accident! Reading up I am about 6-7 quests from the end (about 3/4 through). It is a long game, It feels like I have been on it months!

p.s How do you make the mechanical animals get going when you over ride them with your focus? Mine seem to walk at a snails pace :lol: and I get killed by a metal big bird. I tried R3 and everything but it seems quicker to walk yourself? Which one is the fastest to ride on? 👍

Last edited:
Excellent close-ups and rock concert atmosphere there @RL_23 :bowdown:

I think @MeanElf & @RL_23 Still have the original PS4 and their photos have come out in great detail in HZD! The new photo modes now are so much better in textures even on 1080p shots. Have you taken many?..Lets see them :sly:👍

Yes, I'm on regular PS4 and game looks jaw-dropping 👍 And after your shots torque99 I know one thing... I must put on Aloy clothes that shows more of... her :sly:👍 And I remember this moment, I also wanted to take this gun with me :lol:

I think @MeanElf & @RL_23 Still have the original PS4 and their photos have come out in great detail in HZD! The new photo modes now are so much better in textures even on 1080p shots. Have you taken many?..Lets see them :sly:👍

I've got quite a few on my console ready to upload but I need to find my memory stick to transfer the files. I wish the PS4 had a system like the Xbox where it just uploads screenshots to the web automatically, the PS4 feels archaic in comparison.

I've got quite a few on my console ready to upload but I need to find my memory stick to transfer the files. I wish the PS4 had a system like the Xbox where it just uploads screenshots to the web automatically, the PS4 feels archaic in comparison.

I have got used to swapping the USB on PS4 now as you can transfer in bulk easily and save them up in your folders and I used to dislike the Xbox not having USB saves and sharing one at a time. But having installed OneDrive on PC/Xbox One it is much easier to grab them when you are online. Maybe the PS4 will go this way in the future or offer both.

p.s How do you make the mechanical animals get going when you over ride them with your focus? Mine seem to walk at a snails pace :lol: and I get killed by a metal big bird. I tried R3 and everything but it seems quicker to walk yourself? Which one is the fastest to ride on? 👍

When you get on machine and want to travel faster you must press "x" or "square", don't remember correctly, because... I was riding on any machine over one month ago :lol: Will check this later ;) You can mount Striders, Chargers, and Broadheads 👍

When you get on machine and want to travel faster you must press "x" or "square", don't remember correctly, because... I was riding on any machine over one month ago :lol: Will check this later ;) You can mount Striders, Chargers, and Broadheads 👍

You press X multiple times to get up to maximum speed. Each time you press X Aloy will kick the machine and it will go a little quicker.

...I know one thing... I must put on Aloy clothes that shows more of... her :sly:👍 And I remember this moment, I also wanted to take this gun with me :lol:
All well and fine in the Norah Sacred Lands and The Sundom but when you finally get to The Forzen Wilds Aloy will be shivering and prompting you to get her warmer clothing every few minutes and you'll feel bad until you do ;)

That's correct, 'X' for speed up and 'O' for slow down or triangle to mount/dismount.

...when you finally get to The Forzen Wilds Aloy will be shivering and prompting you to get her warmer clothing every few minutes and you'll feel bad until you do ;)

Another nice detail by creators 👍

ZKPXpRM.jpg

EsnWlo3.jpg

dDfrQwx.jpg

JmCszXS.jpg

I have taken lots of photos in this game, finished the main game and recently picked up Frozen Wilds in the PS Sale. Great detail in the snow.

Reflections in the eyes are amazing (1st pic).

I think the textures/lighting/snow have been made higher quality in the new DLC, when you zoom in you notice much more detail.

Random selection.👍 One of the top photo modes on the PS4

So I'm playing on NG+, the hardest difficulty, and I fast traveled to go and override a Tallneck. As soon as I appear there's a Stormbird - the first I've encountered in NG+ - flying around and it immediately spots me, so I hide behind a tree before it goes into alert, but then I figured what the hell, why not. While fighting it, a band of bad guys appear and decide to take both of us on. Welcoming the distraction, I carry on attacking but then decide to tie it up and deal with the humans before it dies... It was at this point the guy on the right of the photo below somehow got on top of the machine and just stood there, I tried to get a photo but I think the bird died (there were three archers present) so you can see him in mid-air as he fell off it.

I thought that in itself would make for a funny photo, but then I discovered the 'look at' button (or whatever it was), I have no idea how it's supposed to work but Aloy just looked straight into the camera with an extremely unimpressed face which, in my opinion, really brings the photo together.

Dny35FIWsAcZ37Q (1).jpg

Back