Horizon Zero Dawn Photomode ThreadPS4 

Thanks torque99 :cheers: Can say the same about your shots, stunning job and very stylish photos :bowdown: đź‘Ť

dCtCQIF.jpg

Dd8yno7.jpg

nwWsyZm.jpg

T7Lg9Lb.jpg

Far later than I'd hoped...

The water has had an improvement, I think.

And Butterflies, lots of butterflies all over the place!

Thanks MeanElf :cheers: Hope that in the next HZD game we will see few colossus machines bigger than Thunderjaw đź‘Ť
In The Frozen Wilds there are already faster machines that can strike from a far further distance, though I think you have that DLC now, judging by one of your pictures since Christmas. Going to get back out there today đź‘Ť

In The Frozen Wilds there are already faster machines that can strike from a far further distance, though I think you have that DLC now, judging by one of your pictures since Christmas. Going to get back out there today đź‘Ť

I don't have Frozen Wilds, will wait for a nice price drop before buying it (some random lucky PSN users get free Frozen Wilds codes for Christmas, but I wasn't one of the lucky ones) đź‘Ť But I'm thinking more about giants that were hidden in the mountains and they weren't activated for whole games (a bit disappointed seeing them and not being able to fight with them) ;) Overall when playing and after finishing main game many times I've got feeling - second part is on the way :lol:
Especially after ending and of course seeing colossus machines in the mountains

Going to seem a bit feeble compared to the last two sets of yours @RL_23 but I was focusing on getting the story progressed, as I'm almost there now.

Back for the duration now that my wife's Christmas holiday is over and I get the PS4 back again :D

Good to see that your PS4 now fully belongs to you MeanElf :lol: I was playing just like you, taking a lot of shots, then after time concentrated on finishing story đź‘Ť Nice and mystery mood from your pictures đź‘Ť

Cheers RL_23 - ready for the final battle on Monday and then off to the snowy north. I haven't uploaded these to Flickr yet; later maybe.
Horizon Zero Dawn™_20180105163904.png
Horizon Zero Dawn™_20180105171458.png
Horizon Zero Dawn™_20180105172010.png
Horizon Zero Dawn™_20180105172219.png
Horizon Zero Dawn™_20180106000955.png
Horizon Zero Dawn™_20180106002223.png
Horizon Zero Dawn™_20180106002321.png

Back