Horizon Zero Dawn Photomode ThreadPS4 

We both love explosions MeanElf :lol: :cheers: So time for Inferno :mad: ;)

ni0yRYj.jpg

SsNEPLe.jpg

zMHDfUG.jpg

tvVsyN3.jpg

So very true @RL_23 - I have just completed the main story now...finally - it was all very emotional, plus I have to do the shopping so will be stepping back into the frozen north tomorrow :) Few more pictures to follow later.

Probably not necessary this late in the day but as this contains images from the final battle, I've stuck them behind spoiler tags:

Have I told you the definition of insanity?

This weapon blew Aloy's wig off!

It's currently part of PSN's January Sale.

You can get it for £9.99 (down from £15.99) until midnight on the 19th.

Here in Poland even with this discount Frozen Wilds prize is rather average, will wait for bigger prize drop :) Especially after freebie Frozen Wilds codes from Sony to random users.

Indeed, I recall you saying you'd need to wait - as @Carbon_6 points out though, that's a good price and here's some wintry atmosphere to help tempt you :D

I'm patient, so your brilliant moody shots won't tempt me :D Besides I'm a bit out of money (Christmas shopping :sly:) and must save some cash for my brother birthday present ;) Playing :bowdown: The Last Guardian (3rd playthrough of this stunning game) :bowdown: GTSport (level 50 achieved 👍 plus sandbox photo mode) and :bowdown: HZD (still so many locations to take new pics) simultaneously and still having amazing time with them all :cheers:

It's really hard to not being distracted in this game MeanElf :lol: Really beautiful winter shots that shows frozen wilds 👍

I was busy with real life photography ;)

wu2Hz6a.jpg

But tomorrow (or maybe today) will return to virtual shots 👍

Thanks @RL_23 I dip in and out of these open world games with huge maps and 100's of quests/crafting. The same with Assassins Creed Origins, NFS Payback, etc There is just too much to do! I end up getting bored quickly somehow !..I think I prefer linear games like Order1886 , Uncharted, StarwarsBF2, Doom etc with guided levels to attack each time.

When I do come back to these large maps and open world games I enjoy them for the photo modes or a few quests. I just can't seem to play them all the time as I feel I never get anywhere wondering about usually. :mad:

Great Photos ^^^ 👍

Thanks @RL_23 I dip in and out of these open world games with huge maps and 100's of quests/crafting. The same with Assassins Creed Origins, NFS Payback, etc There is just too much to do! I end up getting bored quickly somehow !..I think I prefer linear games like Order1886 , Uncharted, StarwarsBF2, Doom etc with guided levels to attack each time.

When I do come back to these large maps and open world games I enjoy them for the photo modes or a few quests. I just can't seem to play them all the time as I feel I never get anywhere wondering about usually. :mad:

Great Photos ^^^ 👍

Cheers :cheers: I've got the same thing with open world games like you but only after finishing all quest :lol: When I see availible side quests after main campaign ending I'm doing them all, one after another, but after completing everything... big games are boring really fast and photo mode keeps me with this kind of games 👍

Some stupendous set-pieces there Mr @torque99 - I especially loved the setting and composition for the Aloy swinging her spear shot. You seem to be a bit past half-way, unless you've done only a few of the side-missions.

I haven't seen any of Rushy's HZD lately - mind you, I've got so much stuff coming into my feed on twitter now, I know I'm missing lots of other stuff. I'll have to go to his account and have a look.

Really stunning shots torque99 👍👍👍

MeanElf when I was following 140 accounts it was quite ok, maybe 3 or 4 importants accounts were missing in twitter feed, but now when I'm following over 260 accounts... I don't see new stuff from 3/4 of them :confused: So need to go into each person to check what's new :lol:

Really stunning shots torque99 👍👍👍

MeanElf when I was following 140 accounts it was quite ok, maybe 3 or 4 importants accounts were missing in twitter feed, but now when I'm following over 260 accounts... I don't see new stuff from 3/4 of them :confused: So need to go into each person to check what's new :lol:
Indeed, and I'm now following almost 2K accounts with a lot of back and forth 'chatter' :lol: My fault though. Anyway, finally concluded The Frozen Wilds DLC today, having left only a few missions for when I'd finished the main game. Now all of that is done and it's been a fine ride. Still more pics to come but probably not until tomorrow now. In the meantime, the last of the 'getting there' pics.

Back