How do you make a MY gran turismo garage for trading

  • Thread starter Thread starter monkeyjosh05
  • 14 comments
  • 2,321 views
Go on the website and sign up for it, then add the cars to your garage
 
Im with you monkey, my gran turismo garage doesnt show any cars either ... if I have to add every car then Im not bothering ... If it is supposed to do it itself could someone explain it
 
No, it doesn't automatically add cars for you. You have to go through your list and select the cars on the site that you have.

I used the method of sorting my garage by manufacturer, and doing the same on the site. Took about 30 min.
 
if you have a lot of cars it is quite daunting just doing it, so do it progressively, filter them my manufacturer on the game and then do the same on the site. I also did mine my premium first and then standard
 
Thats no fun for a game ... To type out all 376 fictional cars that I own not in real life is just a bit ridiculous ... Think I'll pass
 
if you have a lot of cars it is quite daunting just doing it, so do it progressively, filter them my manufacturer on the game and then do the same on the site. I also did mine my premium first and then standard

I did exactly that.
I took an hour to make sure I entered the correct cars.

Thats no fun for a game ... To type out all 376 fictional cars that I own not in real life is just a bit ridiculous ... Think I'll pass

You don't type anything.
 
Fine ... Clicking on all 376 cars is no fun & also relatively pointless. This feature should be built into the community tab with-in the game.
 
Fine ... Clicking on all 376 cars is no fun & also relatively pointless. This feature should be built into the community tab with-in the game.

I had to click on over 500 cars :grumpy:
 
what I would like is to update the photo of the cars to what mine looks like if it is a different colour or custom styled/coloured. Again as much as some may think it is a pointless site and a waste of their time, to trade cars or to show off to others what you have earned or bought it is worthwhile. I use it with my mate to compare what we have against each other. He is tight with his money and his garage shows that haha!
 
Fine ... Clicking on all 376 cars is no fun & also relatively pointless. This feature should be built into the community tab with-in the game.

You can tell someone you know to do it for you. Pay them a dollar or two then go so something else. Come back in a few weeks or so and they should be done. Money well spent.
 
I am a little lost hear. IS there somethiong new added to the game that i have overlooked?
 
I am a little lost hear. IS there somethiong new added to the game that i have overlooked?

No.
It's a website made by someone on this forum designed to help you keep track of all your cars.
Very useful for trading with other people too, they can view your garage.
For example you can view my current garage in my sig.
 
if you have a lot of cars it is quite daunting just doing it, so do it progressively, filter them my manufacturer on the game and then do the same on the site. I also did mine my premium first and then standard

This is exactly what I did.
 
Suck up the short time it takes to do it and just do it.

Fine ... Clicking on all 376 cars is no fun & also relatively pointless. This feature should be built into the community tab with-in the game.

What a surprise, you're complaining once again!
 
Back