How many of you will get Gran Turismo Mobile?

• Thread starter Strittan
  • 289 comments

Are you getting Gran Turismo Mobile?

• Yes

Votes: 216 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 56 17.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 49 15.3%

• Total voters
Actually, the analog stick on the PSP is fully, you know, analog. It's only the browser that supports two cursor speeds. If you've played any racer at all on the PSP you'll find that it's actually pretty decent.

Haha, yeah, I guess I drew my conclusions from a bad source :ouch: However, makes me wonder while the browser only support two speeds, but oh well ;)

Does anyone have experience with pre-orders from Play.com (UK) deliveries to mainland Europe (The Netherlands in particular). Do they deliver on time, or can I expect some delay?

I ordered some movies from them on 21 September, still waiting for them to arrive
Thats why i canceled my preorder with them and went to amazon UK
They sometimes send from Bad Hersfeld, Germany so its a lot faster

Does anyone have experience with pre-orders from Play.com (UK) deliveries to mainland Europe (The Netherlands in particular). Do they deliver on time, or can I expect some delay?

Expect a 2 week delay.

OK play.com is cheap. Very cheap. But with titles like this you really want to have it on day one.

I will get the psn version. Hope the servers can handle all the traffic. :nervous:

Thanks for the answers guys, although it is not what I wanted to hear. :ouch:

Any suggestions, except for the download? I'd like it on a disc.

The best way to get it on day one, would be buying it in a store (although the most expensive one)

I dunno, is there amazon.nl ? Because amazon.de takes only 1-2 days to deliver to me, so i guess your "local" amazon would be as fast, if there is one
The only reason i'm ordering from the UK is the price.

I see you're from Eindhoven. Start calling around on wednesday to all local music/game shops. Phat chance somebody will sell it allready.

Of course don't know how that fits into you work - home schedule.

Well, the Play.com order is cancelled and I'll start calling around from Wednesday (my working hours are very flexible). :)

I'm getting GT mobile. So what if its a watered down GT4, this one of the few games I actually am interested in on the PSP(along with ACX) and I get to play GT even while I'm on vacation. I won't get the PSP go however as I was already given the original 1000 model for my birthday.

Also, screw anyone saying GT Mobile being the reason GT5 was delayed. Since non of these same people clearly work for PD, I see no solid proof in that belief, only alot of upset people who still are unhappy even while they finally got some sort of release date.

a new Gran Turismo game? YES :D! is it GT5, no :( is it new a PSP game to add to my small collection of 3 games? YES :)!

You can order from amazon.co.uk and get it delivered to The Netherlands the next day via UPS. It will cost you an additional €21,- though. Use can also use TNT snailmail for €2- and you will receive it on monday. Amazon will ship on release day and they can also give a delivery estimate which is always pretty accurate.

Denur,

I just got the Bartsmit Sinterklaas gids (something typically Dutch). They advertise GT psp being available on 30 September. But then again, they also advertise Blur being available 23 October. The later is quite strange as it has been officially moved to 2010.

But you might give Bartsmit a call to tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads-up. I feel like a small boy again waiting to unwrap his Sinterklaas (Santa Claus) presents. :D

Hell yeah, I feel restless while counting down. Thursday afternoon we do have a meeting from 15-16. I really hope:
- it does not last longer
- traffic to home is easy
- kid and wife are easy on me (the always are actually)
- Sony get the psn version there in time

VRroooooom ;)

In celebration of team's release, heres my custom GT PSP Intro:

[YOUTUBEHQ]Lvq7pqt7vcs[/YOUTUBEHQ]

After read what some of the guys said about the game, i will be buying it today! Sounds to cool, to pass up!!👍:)

The Commercial version of my Custom intro:

[YOUTUBEHQ]B0z4N_QkgOc[/YOUTUBEHQ]

Back