How many of you will get Gran Turismo Mobile?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by Strittan, Jun 5, 2009.

?

Are you getting Gran Turismo Mobile?

1. Yes

216 vote(s)
    67.3%
  2. No

56 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. Not sure

49 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. Calcifer

Calcifer

I think I'm going to get me a copy. If it's structured like GT5P it would be quite a fun game for a PSP.

2. Shadow Wulf 2k

Shadow Wulf 2k

Can't deny it, I preordered from Amazon.

3. Frederik82

Frederik82

Haha, yeah, I guess I drew my conclusions from a bad source :ouch: However, makes me wonder while the browser only support two speeds, but oh well ;)

4. Denur

Denur Premium

Does anyone have experience with pre-orders from Play.com (UK) deliveries to mainland Europe (The Netherlands in particular). Do they deliver on time, or can I expect some delay?

5. opladener

opladener

I ordered some movies from them on 21 September, still waiting for them to arrive
    Thats why i canceled my preorder with them and went to amazon UK
    They sometimes send from Bad Hersfeld, Germany so its a lot faster

6. MarcoM

MarcoM

Expect a 2 week delay.

OK play.com is cheap. Very cheap. But with titles like this you really want to have it on day one.

I will get the psn version. Hope the servers can handle all the traffic. :nervous:

7. Denur

Denur Premium

Thanks for the answers guys, although it is not what I wanted to hear. :ouch:

Any suggestions, except for the download? I'd like it on a disc.

8. opladener

opladener

The best way to get it on day one, would be buying it in a store (although the most expensive one)

I dunno, is there amazon.nl ? Because amazon.de takes only 1-2 days to deliver to me, so i guess your "local" amazon would be as fast, if there is one
    The only reason i'm ordering from the UK is the price.

9. MarcoM

MarcoM

I see you're from Eindhoven. Start calling around on wednesday to all local music/game shops. Phat chance somebody will sell it allready.

Of course don't know how that fits into you work - home schedule.

10. Denur

Denur Premium

Well, the Play.com order is cancelled and I'll start calling around from Wednesday (my working hours are very flexible). :)

11. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

I'm getting GT mobile. So what if its a watered down GT4, this one of the few games I actually am interested in on the PSP(along with ACX) and I get to play GT even while I'm on vacation. I won't get the PSP go however as I was already given the original 1000 model for my birthday.

Also, screw anyone saying GT Mobile being the reason GT5 was delayed. Since non of these same people clearly work for PD, I see no solid proof in that belief, only alot of upset people who still are unhappy even while they finally got some sort of release date.

12. Azure Flare

Azure Flare (Banned)

a new Gran Turismo game? YES :D! is it GT5, no :( is it new a PSP game to add to my small collection of 3 games? YES :)!

13. Calcifer

Calcifer

You can order from amazon.co.uk and get it delivered to The Netherlands the next day via UPS. It will cost you an additional €21,- though. Use can also use TNT snailmail for €2- and you will receive it on monday. Amazon will ship on release day and they can also give a delivery estimate which is always pretty accurate.

14. gt3killer

gt3killer

I will most definitely buy this game for the simple fact that I can transfer cars to GT5.

15. MarcoM

MarcoM

Denur,

I just got the Bartsmit Sinterklaas gids (something typically Dutch). They advertise GT psp being available on 30 September. But then again, they also advertise Blur being available 23 October. The later is quite strange as it has been officially moved to 2010.

But you might give Bartsmit a call to tomorrow.

16. Denur

Denur Premium

Thanks for the heads-up. I feel like a small boy again waiting to unwrap his Sinterklaas (Santa Claus) presents. :D

17. MarcoM

MarcoM

Hell yeah, I feel restless while counting down. Thursday afternoon we do have a meeting from 15-16. I really hope:
    - it does not last longer
    - traffic to home is easy
    - kid and wife are easy on me (the always are actually)
    - Sony get the psn version there in time

VRroooooom ;)

18. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

In celebration of team's release, heres my custom GT PSP Intro:

[YOUTUBEHQ]Lvq7pqt7vcs[/YOUTUBEHQ]

19. FLASH48

FLASH48

After read what some of the guys said about the game, i will be buying it today! Sounds to cool, to pass up!!:tup::)

20. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

The Commercial version of my Custom intro:

[YOUTUBEHQ]B0z4N_QkgOc[/YOUTUBEHQ]