How many of you will get Gran Turismo Mobile?

• Thread starter Strittan
  • 289 comments

Are you getting Gran Turismo Mobile?

• Yes

Votes: 216 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 56 17.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 49 15.3%

• Total voters
im definantaly gettin GTM

ive owned a psp for 3 years n ive been watin for a really good acin game for it

Started wit gt2 n ive bought evry GT game that came out after that

That's where I bought my memory stick. A fake one:(.
You sure it wasn't from an Amazon retailer, not Amazon themselves?

Personaly, I suggest sticking to reliable places like Newegg for cheap prices on these things.

That's where I bought my memory stick. A fake one:(.
The only way that fake cards affect anything is if you want to use CFW. I dont think fake ones work for hacking and such ;)
I cant wait for GT, LBP and Motorstorm :scared:
As long as LBP and motorstorm port well (ive not played either on ps3 but i'll know if they suck on psp or not :lol:)

^Well I'm not gonna use the PSP for online gaming as it would be solely used for traveling large distances. And getting an online connection in the middle of nowhere is usually impossible.

The only way that fake cards affect anything is if you want to use CFW. I dont think fake ones work for hacking and such ;)

The memory card would just randomly erase itself every couple of weeks or so. My internet is too slow to be downloading any pirate games of the interweb :(. Although I do take the moral high ground over my friend who uses CFW :sly:

There will be a photomode, remember the GTR vs Enzo bullshots? PD confirmed they were from photomode :P

I think it is from a foto mode only available to devs and marketing people. In the game itself it is not possible, I think.

I think it is from a foto mode only available to devs and marketing people. In the game itself it is not possible, I think.

I don't know, this is what I remember PD said, they may have removed it after that, I don't know, I guess we have to wait and see...

Yup im still getting it. Its GT afterall. While it doesnt have a career mode per say it does have the same principles. You race/do challanges to earn money to buy cars. While the races are not called "Sunday Cup" or anything like that. They are still races you need to do in order to make money to buy cars. Exactly what GT mode is in the GT series however we just get more options with races.

Its meant to be a pickup and play game. Not your typical GT game which people where expecting. Kaz himself said it will be for people to pick up and just jump straight in. Looks like he has achieved what he wanted. I guess people just expected something more then what was promised.

Pre-ordered the game at Bol.com. Not the cheapest option, but I have good experiences with them. 👍

Back