If a livery editor were to be patched in, who would sponsor your favorite car?

• Thread starter Balocco
  • 174 comments
7-eleven_logo-250x250.gif.png
wpf_kfc%20logo.jpg
axe%20logo.gif

I might just make the front of my cars have smiles like in the movie Cars.

I still think a GTPlanet version of each RM car. We could put a number on any car.

All of my sponsor logos would have to be Durex or something similarly ridiculous.

Perhaps not as ridiculous as it initially sounds, hence the Surtees TS19, nicknamed "the small family car" immediately after it made its appearance.

703_x_550.jpg

Like the idea of this thread though, if we get to create our own brands or use existing ones that is (not forgetting if we get a livery editor at all).
Not sure what I'll pick, used to love the Gulf colour scheme but it has become such an overused cliche in recent years with endless merchandising to capitalize on its regained popularity that these days I prefer the Martini one.
I'd just create my own 'art cars' I guess and hopefully they turn out as good as this one below.

bmw-art-car_100305271_m.jpg

Or use these logos perhaps. :)

Matchbox_Logo_1.jpg

Logo_Tamiya.jpg

And this legendary livery could inspire me to create other food-related liveries, like a cheese-livery or a plate of spaghetti/fried eggs, etc., etc. or a car 'dressed' in denim/leather/whatever fabric with the name of a clothes brands perhaps or any material/substance with a brand associated with it.

liviers_pink.jpg

Or a 'painting by numbers' theme only consisting of black lines and numbers with the numbered paint colours somewhere located separately on the cars bodywork. :P

Peace symbols and rainbow wavy paint logos all over my Sambabus. Maybe even put flowers on the wheels. :dopey:

Oh the amount of Ricky Bobby jokes that can be made are endless. I'd love "Julio's thongs for men" slapped on the side of my car. Or any classic/famous/cool modern livery; too many to name... If none if those, just a blue with silver stripes.

If I had great livery editing skills these are the main logos I'd place on my car(s).

Along the side of the car
Springfield_Logo_pic.jpg

On top of the hood/bonnet
Springfield_Armory-logo-8EA3A4101C-seeklogo.com%5B1%5D.gif

Across the rear bumber
Springfield_Armory-logo-1769346F13-seeklogo.com.gif

I remember having a matchbox one of these when I was a lad....
DSCF3295.jpg

That would be nice.

Oh look, here is a schematic of the skin...
wpeF3.jpg

And, the previously mentioned BMW Art Cars NEED to be in any GT.

Always the classics though. Silk Cut, JPS, Martini, Gulf etc etc.

Probably nothing, because I'l picture something really cool, and with my non existing talent at creating anything even remotely artistic or useful visually, I'll have a white car with a brand name written in "Times New Roman".

But if I could, I'd have a bavarian brewery on the side and Disturbed's "The Guy" on the front or the back.

I would give my Formula Gran Turismo a Minardi livery.

Screw all you McLarens and Ferraris and Red Bull Racing F1 cars, Minardi FTW. :D

Back