If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,761 views
I'm sticking with my original choice: Bobcat Goldthwait.
 
pulp%20fiction%204%20.jpg


Time to get rid of E for everyone Gran Turismo.
 
Morgan Freeman, because then I would imagine God talking to me while I play GT.

And I don't even believe in God. I believe in Morgan Freeman.

His voice is just Godlike. Heck I would even want him narrating my everyday life.
 
Actually, I think I personally would prefer a generic, woman voice if it's gonna explain something in the game. Perhaps, I watch too many movies, but in my opinion, the celebrity voices in GT5 and GTPSP didn't really fit into the game. Or maybe, voices don't in general... I don't know anymore. :(
 
They already had him in GT4. Didn't you hear him? :p

Ahhh yea now that I think about it I do remember ;). I don't think we should fix what isn't broken.
 
John Hindaugh.
 
R2d2.
 

And C-3PO: R2? R2? Will you listen to me? I'm trying to tell you I don't think giving him an X2010 is a good idea.
Of course he'll crash it! Oh, you're so stupid sometimes.
 
The guy from the SHAM-WOW
 
I nominate Morgan Freeman.
 
There is only one real answer to this.. And it's a duo of people. Martin Brundle and David Coulthard. (Probably spelt his name wrong) Martin to talk you through the tracks (tricky corners, dips and crests etc.) and David to tell you about what each part of the car does what when your setting it up and talk you through the strong and weak points of the car. And the maybe Ben Kraviz (Again probably spelt wrong) to tell you what the other cars in the race are doing and to give you the odd weather report? Kind of like your pit wall radio man. Would be a nice addition to GT6 when it comes out in 2019 :)
 
David Attenborough, that guy who did the voiceover on BBC Earth:D

My very first thought :lol:👍

Serious answers - Tiff Needell, Jason Plato, martin Brundle or DC.

Joke answer - Cheech & Chong
6610a1d7f2b90ec2c9c8fcfe943309ea.png


Edit - Patrick Stewart?
 
Jokes aside from my last post.

Something between:

It's a shame that Jeremy Clarkson is a Forza exclusive. Still, I don't think his acid sense of humor would be cool in GT.

Tiff Needell with his paused British accent (I like how he says "five hundred horsepower" while he curls his shoulders for some reason.)

Morgan Freeman (simply epic)

David Attenborough, and they can include the really inspiring instrumental music from his documentaries.

Sir Ian Mckellen.

Really, anything British, except if it's Morgan Freeman.
 
Sir Patrick Stewart, he has the best voice. Play Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

If it "has" to be car-related, get the guys from Wheeler Dealers or any of the car guys from the Velocity channel. (Discovery)
 
JDMeddie
Dave Chapelle

Ahah listening to Chapelle talk would be so funny. I wish that guy didn't quite like everything.
 
Steve Matchett and David Hobbs.

Tom Hanks or David McCullough would also make respectable options in my mind 👍
 
Back