If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,761 views
None of the Top Gear USA team. The show is a travesty.
 
Gilbert Gottfried
 
Michael McDonald or any of the other "yacht rock" singers from the early 80's.

"yah mo apply the brakes now"
 
David Hobbs

There ya go! That should be the end of discussion! A British bloke that lives in America that is rich in racing history with a great announcing voice.

I say done and done!
 
Homer Simpson
 
I have now thought of Norm MacDonald 💡
 
michael mcintyre
with jokes about his experiences with some of the cars
 
Ben Kraviz


Ted Kravitz :):):)

Martin Brundle is a winner, but i still reckon Sir Jackie Stewart should do the license guide?
 
I'd prefer if they had James May and Richard Hammond, the only problem with May/Hammond is that they would need to bicker while doing the narrations for it to seem natural, which although would be funny, would confuse people who didn't have a clue what was going on.


Jackie Stewart would be good, and he has enough experience so that you'll actually feel like you are getting good advice.
 
Tommy Chong
 
Barney
Barney.jpg
 
I wouldn't take anything in the game seriously unless I heard it from either Yoda or Christopher Walken.
 
Sabine Schmitz
"Queen of the Ring" former BMW taxi driver for the green hell, featured on top gear plenty of times.
 
the Swedish Chef from the muppets :D
 
Derek Bell(GT5 has his son, Justin for the license tests)
Lewis Hamilton
Bruno Senna
Martin Brundle
Richard Hammond
Jay Leno
Eric Bana
Megan Fox;)
 
Keiichi Tsuchiya or Dan Greenawalt :D
 
Back