If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,761 views
Lebron James...

No wait he'll probably take his talents to Forza.

Mario Andretti.
 
Can't believe all the adoration here for the Top Gear morons.

Topgear = largest car "show/franchise" to date watched by millions, disproportional representation here due to this place being an english language forum, people just want the voces that they hear and associate with cars. Hence why forza nabbed clarkson.

As for who I'd want, Brundle... thats all.

m0rris
 
21-samuel-jackson.jpg


You're entering the corner at high speeds. Slow the **** down mutha****a!

Excellent!!!

Which car is yours man? The one with Bad Mutha F@#$% on the hood man...
 
Jonny Vegas. ;)
 
wow.. so many people wishing for Tiff.. I'd most probably kill myself if I had to listen to that guy while trying to enjoy Gran Turismo. Infact I can't stand any of the people in Fifth Gear, which is also why I don't watch the show.

Mika Häkkinen would be great :D
"uhhh....ummm........
..............
..............
.........yes."
..ok wait no, that's not good..

James May.
 
I've changed my mind to The Stig, his expert tuition and eternal silence would be perfect for me.
 
Tiff Needell would be an excellent choice. His voice over work in F1 World Grand Prix is the best in any racing game.
 
I didn't sift through all 13 pages. So if it hasn't been said already I will take James Earl Jones for the win.
 
how about christian bale..... argghh turn arghhh leftghhhh
 
Jason Statham. Narrated the Audi Truth in 24 documentary.
 
Hello, my names Morgan Freeman and this is Gran Turismo 6...
 
Morgan Freeman

Edit: Dammit! You beat me to it.
 
So many people want Morgan Freeman! I honestly would love to hear that mans voice in GT!
 
It's should be Kazunori Yamauchi or Sir Jackie Stewart?
 
Last edited:
Is this even a question? Leonard nimoy of course!
 
Johm Madden would be the best. He would dumb all complicated driving down.
"And BOOM! He overtakes perfectly!"
 
Flavio Briatore, with a special Trophy awarded for comprehending what he's actually saying and one for disregarding his instructions if you do.
 
Yoda, as if this game isn't confusing enough. But maybe more people will get it if you dissect Yoda talking backwards like he does.
 
Chuck Norris anyone???
 
Back