If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,765 views
Jeremy clarkson FTW
 
I wouldn't mind having James may. xD

I second this, JC is awesome, don't get me wrong, but him and Forza somehow work well together 'POWER!' where as JM, he and GT5 just makes sense.

Or, they could cheap out, and just have a picture of the stig with written dialouge ;)

But seriously, if they did hire a celeb to voice it, they should be shot, way more important things to do before this.
 
it would definitely be nick hindhaugh
 
Pfff, I wouldn't like it if gt5 had a voice. So many games have it and I never like it. During the game it can have some voices for certain events. But gt is a game where you choose what to do.
I would hate it I entered the game that I would have to listen to the samen voice for over 9000 houres.

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong.
 
Who would it be?

Jeremy Clarkson is taken by Microsoft so he's out.

Morgan Freeman
Liam Neeson

or even a good female voice.

GT5 had top gear rights long before FM4, so JK is not out
 
emula
GT5 had top gear rights long before FM4, so JK is not out

Why not richard hammond would be good for a change.
 
Why not richard hammond would be good for a change.

I''d much prefer James may. Or Morgan Freeman, or maybe F1 drivers e.g Vettel or Hamilton? Oh I know! Kimi Raikonen! Tiff Needell or howabout David Coulthard or Jake Humphrey?

Or M
maybe David Coulthard, Jake Humphrey & Eddie Jordan all as a trio of commentators! Sound like a good plan?
 
ZedMan1996
I''d much prefer James may. Or Morgan Freeman, or maybe F1 drivers e.g Vettel or Hamilton? Oh I know! Kimi Raikonen! Tiff Needell or howabout David Coulthard or Jake Humphrey?

Or M
maybe David Coulthard, Jake Humphrey & Eddie Jordan all as a trio of commentators! Sound like a good plan?

Ouch no love for hammond he is my favourite.
 
ZedMan1996
Did I say I dislike him in anyway? No.

I didnt say you disliked him I said no love for hammond meaning in the game.

Chill out man.
 
Jeremy, or James May from Top Gear, but Richard Hammond's voice might get a little annoying...hehe
 
They would have to let the Top Gear crew be their silly, cynical, selves, but have different phrases for each things or could get to repetitive..." In this race someone uses a car"...hehe
 
Any of the 3 Top Gear hosts; Clarkson, Hammond, & May.
 
Richard Hammond over James May.
I've only recenlty become a Top Gear fan (& I'm loving it!) so its hard to choose but I'd prefer Hammond.
 
Last edited:
Crispy9001
Richard Hammond over James May.
I've only recenlty become a Top Gear fan (& I'm loving it!) so its hard to choose but I'd prefer Hammond.

I agree with this.
 
Mmmm some say his nipple has the shape of the Nurburgring! All what we know is that he is called the Stig!!! The only problem would be that he wouldn't talk, right? And maybe we will be able to see that behind his helmet there is binary code or something..
 
Tom Servo and Crow from Mystery Science Theater 3000.
They'd riff the entire game! Also why not have Calypso from Twisted Metal . "I am Calypso and welcome to Gran Turismo."
 
Bobcat Goldthwaite. In full-on Police Academy mode.
 
Broseph
Bobcat Goldthwaite. In full-on Police Academy mode.

He doesn't do that...or like it anymore.
 
Schumacher, not a fan personally, but he's iconic, respected, and one of the best drivers to have ever lived.
 
Adam Ferrara from US Top Gear. Horrible show, great voice!
 
Here's an idea: Eric Bana :sly:

He's an actor, so he'd be great for reading off scripts, plus he races occasionally...

Or Jeremy Clarkson...
 
Scott Pruett, Hans Stuck, Murray Walker, Sir Sterling Moss, Samuel L Jackson
 
I'd say James May or Jey Leno would be sweet. Certainly someone who loves cars. Actually, a group effort by the Top Gear trio would be sweet.
 
Sweettooth from Twisted Metal!

"Hello boys and girls".
 
Back