If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,762 views
William Shatner!
 
I'll choose Stephen Fry. Still my favourite celebrity voice.

He did do the narration of the historic cinematic cutscenes in 'Birds of Steel' so no stranger to the concept.
As for great celebrity voices, how about Anthony Hopkins? Or Malcolm McDowell in full Clockwork Orange-mode accompanied by Beethoven? ;)
 
Keiichi Tsuchiya (?) I think I spelled that right
 
-Samuel L. Jackson
-Morgan Freeman
 
analog
He did do the narration of the historic cinematic cutscenes in 'Birds of Steel' so no stranger to the concept.
Not to mention little big planet. Stephen Fry is great but I don't think I'd want him to narrate so many games, it would feel kind of strange. Also as far as I know he's not much of a car guy (I'd love to be proven wrong).
 
Sean Bean.

One does not simply...
 
Not to mention little big planet. Stephen Fry is great but I don't think I'd want him to narrate so many games, it would feel kind of strange. Also as far as I know he's not much of a car guy (I'd love to be proven wrong).

I'll agree, overexposure being a risk here, as for him being a car guy or not, he did own a lot of cars at one point but thought it became ridiculous and sold them so he does appreciate cars at some level at least.
And he apparantly owns an Alvis (don't know if he still does though) which seems a very suitable choice.

motoring-graphics-2_839148a.jpg
 
Woo, woo! I know! Craig Ferguson!! And his faithful companion Geoff Peterson!
 
I rather would like to have a really good voice actor, who is pretty unknown and who has a good knowledge about cars.

I think it would be nice to have the driving tests and licences guided by voice actors. Who can give you good advice how to handle a situation.
 
Our very own moderator T12. He has a voice that would make Morgan freeman jealous.
 
Geoff Petersen does a perfect Morgan Freeman impression, that's a two for one deal!
 
I'll agree, overexposure being a risk here, as for him being a car guy or not, he did own a lot of cars at one point but thought it became ridiculous and sold them so he does appreciate cars at some level at least.
And he apparantly owns an Alvis (don't know if he still does though) which seems a very suitable choice.
Awesome, I didn't know that. 👍

He also recorded his voice for Tomtom satnavs. I guess that's kinda car-related.
 
The german female voice in the lessons of GT4 Prologue was very nice. 👍
 
The Stig. ;)
He's already the voice guide in GT5. Problem is you haven't noticed it :sly:

In other news. Why not pick me!!! You guys don't have to pay me as all I require are a couple of nutrient pellets. That is you'll need to hand me over a PS3 and an early copy of GT6.
 
Last edited:
Billy Mays
The ShamWow Guy
Siri
 
Brian Blessed. You'd certainly hear his words.
 
Joan Rivers...and her face popping up on the screen...talking without any facial movement at all..would be hilarious.
 
All the PlayStation All Star VA's. Nolan North anyone?
 
Someone might have said this before, but I'm not going through 40+ pages on this thread...

"If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6.. "

...I would turn it off the first time I run the game.
 
I still say our very own moderator, T12. If you shut off his voice, you are everything that is wrong in this world.
 
Morgan Freeman..........Nah just kidding :lol:
 
Back