If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,762 views
It MUST be James May.
 
Hammond or May. End of. Or XboxAhoy. Yes, he's Xbox, but his voice is epic. YouTube search him.

Xboxahoy!!! Yes he would be awesome. Everything he says sounds like absolute truth no matter what. Man crush on his voice.
 
NOT Jeff Gordon. :D

13834736.jpg
 
They should hire me :lol:... although, I'm not a celebrity. So... Jeremy Clarkson?
 
Stephen fry (yes, i know he's had nothing to do with motorsport but the man's a legend)
 
lou ferrigno
 
Darth Vader James Earl Jones. I can hear him now...Four hundred and fifty horsePOWER *dreamy*


Sorry Mr. Freeman, your voice would lull me to sleep like it did in March of the Penguins.


Jerome
 
Just wanted to mention Tiff Needell again. He's a great guy with a good racing history and talent to go with his character.
 
Tenacious D
Just wanted to mention Tiff Needell again. He's a great guy with a good racing history and talent to go with his character.

Excellent idea.
 
PewDiePie!
No... I think maybe James May to guide you through the license tests, and Morgan Freeman for the rest. I hope they keep narration at a minimum... it can get sort of annoying. I mean, we CAN read! :grumpy:
 
PewDiePie!
No... I think maybe James May to guide you through the license tests, and Morgan Freeman for the rest. I hope they keep narration at a minimum... it can get sort of annoying. I mean, we CAN read! :grumpy:

Actually plenty of people have trouble reading smaller text on a display.
 
Braveheart.
"You may take my line, but you will never take my victory!"
 
I agree with the guy who said James Earl Jones.
 
Stephen Hawking
 
Definitely Kimi Raikkonen, wouldn't change much from how it is now I suppose.
 
^Haha, Kimi would be great. :lol:


I'll choose Stephen Fry. Still my favourite celebrity voice.
 
I'd throw my television set through my window if I heard his voice in Gran Turismo. :lol:

Well only for the Supra, and Skyline :D. The rest uhm i dunno.

Eddy Murphy
 
Back