If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,762 views
For the NASCAR Challenge, I want to see DANICA PATRICK!
 
Danaka Patrick would be interesting as she's a racer and a of the fairer sex.
 
Maybe Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman from the animated series.
 
Lucas Ordonez
Jann Mardenbouroguhrourghuroghuro
 
Teletubbies


Seriously, that would be funny.
 
Tinky Winkie
Dipstick
Lala
Poo?
Ehh... Tinky Winky, Lala, Dipsy, Po if I remember right.


Aaahhooooo!!! (that's how they say hello...)

:lol:
 
Ehh... Tinky Winky, Lala, Dipsy, Po if I remember right.


Aaahhooooo!!! (that's how they say hello...)

:lol:
That would be the most disturbing Gran Turismo game ever *Shudders.
 
That would be the most disturbing Gran Turismo game ever *Shudders.
Just don't forget the vacuum cleaner called Noo Noo.
 
Randy Pobst.
 
It's disturbing how much you know about the show...
Eh you know, the only disadvantage of having teletubbies as celebrity voice would be the circumstance that every time you watch a replay, they'd apear, yell: "Again, again! Again, again!", and we'd have to watch the whole replay again.

The built-in TV in their bellies would be fancy though.
 
Johanna Long, she has a cute southern accent.
 
Jack black starring as: Nacho libre
 
Gordon Ramsay so when you spin out he can say you drive like 🤬:lol:
 
at this point I think we all know it's going to be Lucas Ordonez
 
Jeremy Clarkson doing an American accent.
 
Terry Crews yelling:

old_spice.jpg
 
Back