If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,761 views
johnny vegas or reginald d hunter
 
Sebastian Vettel would be very easy to get for PD and would be cool.

But Richard Hammond is the dream.
 
Daft Punk. I want there suits to be my new racing suit. 💡

daft-punk.jpg
 
Brian Blessed gets my vote.

Really though, James May for the classic and historic cars, Hammond for the tuners and racers.
 
GT6 should not have a voice-over "game guide", like in NFS Shift. It's just not something that belongs in a GT game.

Not entirely accurate.

In GT4 Prologue game there was announcer for the all Driving Test. I have Japanese version of the game too and there is nice female-voiceover.

In the UK/PAL version of the game it was Fifth Gear's Vicki Henderson while I presume how all other-language version have their localized announcers.

So, GT series already have such praxis established in it's heritage.
 
Martin Brundle. He'll be in need of a job when GT6 development starts anyway... :dopey:
 
In the UK/PAL version of the game it was Fifth Gear's Vicki Henderson while I presume how all other-language version have their localized announcers.

Now Tiff Needell from Fifth Gear would make an ideal counter for Forza's use of Jezza Clarkson. Tiff can actually drive too 👍
 
Last edited:
Vicky Butler-Henderson.
She has the best female Nürburgring Nordschleife time on the world.

good one 👍

I think she did the voice of GT1 and/or GT2
 
The Stig. Wouldn't be much help but oh well. :p

Seriously? Hammond, May or perhaps even Jenson Button.

You could have a video of the Stig at every training event just looking at you and then finally walking away in disgust.
 
David Coulthard.
 
Brian Blessed or Karl Pilkington :)

Options > Audio settings > Race BGM (80); Race Sound Effects (100); Menu BGM (80); Brian Blessed commentary (20).


I would get a laugh out of tourettes guy doing the commentary, especially when you fail a licence test. On a more serious note, the soothing sounds of Steven Fry or even Patrick Moore would be good.
 
Meh, Jeremy Clarkson would be the best. We need the POWWWWWEEERRRR! Who's to say that they couldn't get him by the time GT6 comes out? Although, getting a narrator is pretty pointless, I doubt they'll do it anyways, too expensive.
 
Chris Harris, Keith David, Tiff Needell, James Earl Jones, Jason Plato or Jules Dejongh(Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 voice) would work for me.👍
 
the guy doing the current Batman movies,i forget his name
 
Tiff Needell or Martin Brundle would be good. I guess VBH as well.
 
Good ol' square jaw, David Coulthard, or Mark Webber because you know he'll cuss at you for making a mistake.
 
Christopher Walken, Richard Petty or Jack Nicholson.
 
Maybe Kaz himself would be nice, I don't know how good he's English is.
 
I would say the best would be Tommy Kendall explaining the licenses and explaining the cars. Steve Matchett would be sweet explaining the tracks and helping with the setup. Both of them are very technical and know how to explain complicated things without talking down to you. Radio Le Mans commentary for the races would sweet too.
 
There can only be one.
rainbow_dash_by_happydragon101-d3a9t8t.png
 
Jeff Bridges, obviously.

"I'm the dude...so that's what you call me!"
 
Back