If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

• Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
Daft Punk. I want there suits to be my new racing suit. 💡

daft-punk.jpg

Brian Blessed gets my vote.

Really though, James May for the classic and historic cars, Hammond for the tuners and racers.

GT6 should not have a voice-over "game guide", like in NFS Shift. It's just not something that belongs in a GT game.

Not entirely accurate.

In GT4 Prologue game there was announcer for the all Driving Test. I have Japanese version of the game too and there is nice female-voiceover.

In the UK/PAL version of the game it was Fifth Gear's Vicki Henderson while I presume how all other-language version have their localized announcers.

So, GT series already have such praxis established in it's heritage.

In the UK/PAL version of the game it was Fifth Gear's Vicki Henderson while I presume how all other-language version have their localized announcers.

Now Tiff Needell from Fifth Gear would make an ideal counter for Forza's use of Jezza Clarkson. Tiff can actually drive too 👍

Last edited:
Brian Blessed or Karl Pilkington :)

Options > Audio settings > Race BGM (80); Race Sound Effects (100); Menu BGM (80); Brian Blessed commentary (20).

I would get a laugh out of tourettes guy doing the commentary, especially when you fail a licence test. On a more serious note, the soothing sounds of Steven Fry or even Patrick Moore would be good.

Meh, Jeremy Clarkson would be the best. We need the POWWWWWEEERRRR! Who's to say that they couldn't get him by the time GT6 comes out? Although, getting a narrator is pretty pointless, I doubt they'll do it anyways, too expensive.

Chris Harris, Keith David, Tiff Needell, James Earl Jones, Jason Plato or Jules Dejongh(Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 voice) would work for me.👍

I would say the best would be Tommy Kendall explaining the licenses and explaining the cars. Steve Matchett would be sweet explaining the tracks and helping with the setup. Both of them are very technical and know how to explain complicated things without talking down to you. Radio Le Mans commentary for the races would sweet too.

Latest Posts

Back