If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,761 views
If I have to keep it in the automotive world, Petter Solberg.

Otherwise, Stephen Fry.
 
I think a good choice might be Speed's Bob Varsha and David Hobbs.

 
David Coulthard, Martin Brundle and Eddie Jordan. I'm not entirely serious, but it would be amusing.

Or the legendary Murray Walker.
 
@Bellzie I was going to say Allan Mcnish! Radio Le Mans crew would be funny, but also Jeremy Clarkson, Tom Kristensen, or Sebastian Vettel.
 
OZZY. You can't understand a damn thing he says. He'd have to sing everything!
 
@BobbyBRAKEaNek Lol same! I like David Hobbs, and Bob Varsha. I don't like Ralph Shaheen either!
 
Christopher Walken
Howard Cosell
Marylin Monroe
Ellen DeGeneres (as Dori)
Kathleen Turner (as Jessica Rabbit)
Jack Nicholson
Looney Tunes cast (old school)
Phineas and Ferb cast

Seriously though: Rowan Atkinson
 
That would be a good one. Just don't let Ralph Shaheen show up on it. I hate that dude.

You're not alone man, not at all! Alan Bestwick is an annoying little turd too.
 
I'd like to hear Nicky Grist or Robert Reid. I love how Robert did the pace notes in the rally special events.
 
Or Bill Cosby, lol.

You better not hit the CURBS with the bumpin' and the slidin' and the screechin', on the NURBURGRING.


Bill Cosby.:lol:👍
 
Vicky Butler Henderson mmmm yes please:drool:.
Failing that Sabine Schmitz ;).
 
Jack Nicholson "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT CAR!!!"

But I'm happy with polish voiceover. Pic below :D
martynaaaaa1111pq8.png
 
James May.

Bad idea! In descriptions for licence tests it will be:

"Drive this corner in 1st gear, then go down the straight. Wait, no turn right, wait... Oh cock!"
 
Bad idea! In descriptions for licence tests it will be:

"Drive this corner in 1st gear, then go down the straight. Wait, no turn right, wait... Oh cock!"

Like his recorded museum tour, lmao!
 
Matt_Foley.jpg


Matt Foley, motivational speaker! But he'd give up and tell us we'll all end up "livin' in a van, down by the river"
 
Rather than a celebrity, I would prefer the collective self-entitled whining voice of gamers this generation.
 
Oh yes the goddess of the ring!!

Exactly sir :), Shame PD didn't think to have her doing a ring tour where we get a passenger ride so people can learn the track, That would have been pretty epic to say the least, Think she's affiliated with BMW though not Mercedes Benz :(.
 
Paul Henry! If you haven't heard of him, Youtube him!
 
It should be that lady from insidesimracing.tv
What was her name ?
:)
 
Robin Williams: Gooooooooooood morning GT5

 
Yet something else Gran Turismo would steal from Forza? A lot of the improvements I have seen to Forza 4 are when the car is in the garage!

PD should stick to working on the DRIVING of the cars, I can look at them all I like on google or youtube.... I just want to drive them :P

Also, no mention of the fact GT5 already has input from Jeff Gordon, Sebastian Vettel and Sebastian Loeb... More of this!
 
Rob Smedley without a doubt. The AI is faster than you. Try a lower difficulty.
Brundle would be great too.
 
Last edited:
Back