If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

• Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
@Bellzie I was going to say Allan Mcnish! Radio Le Mans crew would be funny, but also Jeremy Clarkson, Tom Kristensen, or Sebastian Vettel.

Christopher Walken
Howard Cosell
Marylin Monroe
Ellen DeGeneres (as Dori)
Kathleen Turner (as Jessica Rabbit)
Jack Nicholson
Looney Tunes cast (old school)
Phineas and Ferb cast

Seriously though: Rowan Atkinson

I'd like to hear Nicky Grist or Robert Reid. I love how Robert did the pace notes in the rally special events.

Jack Nicholson "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT CAR!!!"

But I'm happy with polish voiceover. Pic below :D
martynaaaaa1111pq8.png

Matt_Foley.jpg

Matt Foley, motivational speaker! But he'd give up and tell us we'll all end up "livin' in a van, down by the river"

Oh yes the goddess of the ring!!

Exactly sir :), Shame PD didn't think to have her doing a ring tour where we get a passenger ride so people can learn the track, That would have been pretty epic to say the least, Think she's affiliated with BMW though not Mercedes Benz :(.

Yet something else Gran Turismo would steal from Forza? A lot of the improvements I have seen to Forza 4 are when the car is in the garage!

PD should stick to working on the DRIVING of the cars, I can look at them all I like on google or youtube.... I just want to drive them :P

Also, no mention of the fact GT5 already has input from Jeff Gordon, Sebastian Vettel and Sebastian Loeb... More of this!

Rob Smedley without a doubt. The AI is faster than you. Try a lower difficulty.
Brundle would be great too.

Last edited:
Back