Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
You can drive the Aston Martin DP100 on snow and dirt tracks.

And yes I have done so.
1408145386-chamonix-est.jpg

:sly:

Well, I can't prove it, but I have a really neat Buick Special.

Ride height front, all the way up; rear, all the way down.

All performance upgrades.

Leave everything else alone.

Put the biggest size of those funny orange rims on.

Looks hilarious, and drags really bad.

capture_20140811_235204-jpg.206370

capture_20140811_235219-jpg.206371

capture_20140811_235432-jpg.206372

capture_20140811_235519-jpg.206373

capture_20140811_235611-jpg.206374

capture_20140811_235624-jpg.206375

capture_20140812_000010-jpg.206376

capture_20140812_000028-jpg.206377

Attachments

• capture_20140811_235204.jpg
    capture_20140811_235204.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,443
  • capture_20140811_235219.jpg
    capture_20140811_235219.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,442
  • capture_20140811_235432.jpg
    capture_20140811_235432.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,443
  • capture_20140811_235519.jpg
    capture_20140811_235519.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,444
  • capture_20140811_235611.jpg
    capture_20140811_235611.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,450
  • capture_20140811_235624.jpg
    capture_20140811_235624.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,433
  • capture_20140812_000010.jpg
    capture_20140812_000010.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,442
  • capture_20140812_000028.jpg
    capture_20140812_000028.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,438
Last edited:
@Famine

The posts of the spammed pictures of randomly posted cars not even related to the topic are meaningless on this thread.

If you can, remove them if possible.

Was wondering if you guys found any cool looking or interesting bodykit modifications.

Please share the model of cars.

I'm not exactly seeing where it specifically says what you guys are talking about. While it doesn't exactly say you can post your whole collection (which would be excessive), doesn't exactly say you can't either. OP isn't really all that strict, just asks for "cool looking or Interesting bodykit modifications" and technically, every single picture has at least one.

Last edited:
In the case of the Alpine A110, the Duck tale is a modification if I recall.

I prefer seeing those cars with some mods that I didn't even know that existed rather than seeing people crying and writing non-sense posts as yours...
What mods? All I see is the same rims on all cars o.0.

And I don't even like them.

You should be the only one who doesn't see the other mods...... I have never seen the C4 wing, for instance. Or the Viper mods.
I see them alright. I don't see anything interesting/cool.

Peace.

@Famine

The posts of the spammed pictures of randomly posted cars not even related to the topic are meaningless on this thread.

If you can, remove them if possible.
Report the post and alert all the mods, Don't tag one single mod.

And of course they can delete it, mods can do magic with a web page.

@Rayquaza Thanks a bunch for putting that list together. I've been praying for something like this as it's much more concise than trawling through the whole thread and trying to decided what is worth looking into.

And thanks in advance to @ZedMan1996 if you are helping amend/update the list.

My only suggestion (constructive) is that it might be helpful to edit the sheet and put each mod for each car on a separate line (eg El Camino camper cover on one line then move chrome removal to next line) and have a column at the end saying where to find the mod eg "custom wing - wing a" as some are not that easy to find.

Now that i have this handy list to work with, I'm starting a series of Youtube videos highlighting the various custom mods available in GT6. I won't be showcasing any of the generic mods which are available, but will be focussing solely on mods specific to individual cars. For instance, many of you are already aware of the camper cover for the El Camino that can be added and that will be one of the mods highlighted in a future video (coming in a future update :lol:).

For openers, my first videos showcase the custom wing and the (non generic) large semi-racing exhaust available for the Toyota 2000 GT '67. For each car mod, I aim to include a "gallery" video showing the mod generally and a second video which will showcase the car in a race so that you can see how the car handles after the modification is added (admittedly I'm a lousy driver so it may not be all that helpful :lol:. Or if I get inspired like I did with the Toyota, I may add something completely different :P

Here is the gallery video of the Toyota with the custom wing and the semi racing exhaust:

And secondly we have the world premiere of You Only Drive Twice...

Hope you like the vids.
If you have any suggestions for car specific mods you would like to see in a video, please let me know either here or on my Youtube channel...
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
The Yellow Corvette is my attempted recreation of the Z06 with specs similar, and also the Aston Martin is a somewhat close representation of the Le Mans RaceCar. Also the R8 Gordini has tow hooks on it. The C4 has that wing from GT5 as well. With the Mito, the trim on the headlights, taillights, mirrors and seals around the windows have changed.

The Yellow Corvette is my attempted recreation of the Z06 with specs similar, and also the Aston Martin is a somewhat close representation of the Le Mans RaceCar. Also the R8 Gordini has tow hooks on it. The C4 has that wing from GT5 as well. With the Mito, the trim on the headlights, taillights, mirrors and seals around the windows have changed.
The chrome trim/mirrors are installed on the Distinctive model of the MiTo ($$)
The black matte trim/mirrors are for the Impression/Progression model (entry-level)... and I like the car a lot more with these.

P.S. have you tried the Etna Black (metallic) paintchip?

A few years ago I was going to buy the MiTo 155hp in that color, it's gorgeous.

(I don't have a picture in GT6)
media

Last edited:
One Corvette I actually would like to replicate is the Copo Corvette:

I remember the exact same exhaust was on GT5, but I'd love to also have the Splitter, wheels and (if possible) hood as well.

Well its not an exact copy of this L88, but I tried something.

capture_20140819_194344-jpg.208198

So both the splitter and Exhaust return from GT5, but the wheels are new for this car I believe and a much smaller spoiler is also available.

I found something interesting while tuning a car, a KTM X-Bow Street, I can't express this since english is not my primary language so I took some pictures for you guys to see.
PS:Sorry if it was already mentioned.

View attachment 108524

View attachment 108525

How in the hell do I get that attachment at the back? I tried putting the body on the KTM but I don't see it.

Attachments

• capture_20140819_194344.jpg
    capture_20140819_194344.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 981
Well its not an exact copy of this L88, but I tried something.

capture_20140819_194344-jpg.208198

So both the splitter and Exhaust return from GT5, but the wheels are new for this car I believe and a much smaller spoiler is also available.

How in the hell do I get that attachment at the back? I tried putting the body on the KTM but I don't see it.
That has to be one of the sexiest things I have ever seen...It's a shame that both '69 Vettes SOUND LIKE A VACCUMS. Like seriously, give it the same Racing Exhaust sound as the '63 Vette.

Right before going to the track, I immediately regretted putting that exhaust on as I heard that awful sound so I quicky switched to the Semi-Racing exhaust (which is thankfully the same shape, only silver instead of white) and it sounds more bearable. What I would not mind is if the corvette's racing exhaust sounded like the Corvette Stingray Racer. That to me just sounds incredible.

@Rayquaza Thanks a bunch for putting that list together. I've been praying for something like this as it's much more concise than trawling through the whole thread and trying to decided what is worth looking into.

And thanks in advance to @ZedMan1996 if you are helping amend/update the list.

My only suggestion (constructive) is that it might be helpful to edit the sheet and put each mod for each car on a separate line (eg El Camino camper cover on one line then move chrome removal to next line) and have a column at the end saying where to find the mod eg "custom wing - wing a" as some are not that easy to find.

Now that i have this handy list to work with, I'm starting a series of Youtube videos highlighting the various custom mods available in GT6. I won't be showcasing any of the generic mods which are available, but will be focussing solely on mods specific to individual cars. For instance, many of you are already aware of the camper cover for the El Camino that can be added and that will be one of the mods highlighted in a future video (coming in a future update :lol:).

For openers, my first videos showcase the custom wing and the (non generic) large semi-racing exhaust available for the Toyota 2000 GT '67. For each car mod, I aim to include a "gallery" video showing the mod generally and a second video which will showcase the car in a race so that you can see how the car handles after the modification is added (admittedly I'm a lousy driver so it may not be all that helpful :lol:. Or if I get inspired like I did with the Toyota, I may add something completely different :P

Here is the gallery video of the Toyota with the custom wing and the semi racing exhaust:

And secondly we have the world premiere of You Only Drive Twice...

Hope you like the vids.
If you have any suggestions for car specific mods you would like to see in a video, please let me know either here or on my Youtube channel...
:gtpflag:

Well thank you very much!

Update to the list will come out in 1.5 weeks (I'm VERY busy for the next 7 days)

Also about the driver part, we could do it online, I am a very good driver (ahh time to boast like a knob again) finished 106th in GT Academy world ranking this year. My wish is your command, give me the details of the cars & parts I need to test, and I'll install them to their limits.

But it won't be soon (next 7 days will be busy)

You don't have to accept, after-all it's entirely your choice, but I'd love to help in that aspect also :)

I also used to hold racing schools in GT and the drivers I taught used to be lousy, and ended up being almost unbeatable online, just wondering if you'd like to take part? :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Pontiac Firebird also comes with a totally different style of front (a more late design)

This one is of my drift variant:
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_1.png

Last edited:
Well thank you very much!

Update to the list will come out in 1.5 weeks (I'm VERY busy for the next 7 days)

Also about the driver part, we could do it online, I am a very good driver (ahh time to boast like a knob again) finished 106th in GT Academy world ranking this year. My wish is your command, give me the details of the cars & parts I need to test, and I'll install them to their limits.

But it won't be soon (next 7 days will be busy)

You don't have to accept, after-all it's entirely your choice, but I'd love to help in that aspect also :)

I also used to hold racing schools in GT and the drivers I taught used to be lousy, and ended up being almost unbeatable online, just wondering if you'd like to take part? :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Pontiac Firebird also comes with a totally different style of front (a more late design)

This one is of my drift variant:
View attachment 208260
Hate to say it but I think that variant was found a few weeks back. Kind of hard to remember with all the firebird variants but I'm almost 100% certain I've seen that before

Back