Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
I would say considering the uniqueness of the gauges depending on the cars, this could count as an interesting customization:

capture_20140916_010246-jpg.225248

And here it is with them:
capture_20140916_010347-jpg.225249

Last edited:
Yep, including adding gauges (the most recent customization).

I'm sorta curious as to see what else will they end up allowing on this car. Would probably really up things if they allowed this car to have color changes.

With the Ford GT LM you can even buy Racing brakes and paint the calipers!

Edit: the stealth model Mercedes and McLaren can have custom gauges too

On the Acura NSX LM Race Car you are aren't allowed to change the wheels but you are allowed to paint them. Not sure about that new gauge thingy.

For older cars (such as the Alpine A110) I think it's nice to set the custom gauge color so that it looks like glow-in-the-dark instruments, like a lot of watches:

orange_monster_glow.jpg

To do this, I pick a hue that's green or bluish green, set the saturation to about half and then I set the brightness really low, no more than 1 or 2. The result is a glow that will match the image above pretty good :)

Can't see this has been mentioned anywhere on this thread...

I'm not sure whether this would class as "interesting" or "cool" but you can remove the rear wing on the Nismo GTR.
You can also add 3 custom guages - they appear in the middle of the dashboard above the electronic wizardry.

No doubt someone will probably tell me that you can remove the wings on all the GTRs but I don't drive them often so not in a position to confirm either way...

Back