iracing.com

• Thread starter red7
  • 21,570 comments
Never heard of that track :lol:, looks interesting though. Misano and Mugello are both being developed as well.

There’s also been some teasers for what looks like Willow Springs. If true that’s a track I’ll be avoiding

I just can't get along with the Ferrari GT3 EVO anymore. I haven't really touched it for awhile but it feels like it has more understeer than before. So I'm thinking about switching to an FR car. BMW or Mercedes? I'm leaning towards the Mercedes since that thing seems to be super solid in any racing sim.

I've been loving the Pro 2 Lite series lately, those trucks are a blast.

Last edited:
So I'm thinking about switching to an FR car. BMW or Mercedes? I'm leaning towards the Mercedes since that thing seems to be super solid in any racing sim.
Both seem to be pretty popular. I don’t drive them but they seem to be the go-to in most imsa races I do. If you have a chance to utilize the test drive at the end of the season i would hold off on buying either until then. It just sucks that they’re usually pretty early in the day

Anyone looking to enter Major Le Mans?

My team is looking for a couple more LMDh drivers.

I ended up buying the Mercedes GT3 and it felt better than the Ferrari right away. I also bought the GT4 version, LMP2, W13 and IR-04. I'm happy with my purchases, I've blown $70 on dumber things.

iRacing 2023 Season 3

2023 Season 3 Release Notes

My accomplishment last season.
15B7E193-A10D-40CA-BF77-2DE3A97FD9EA.jpeg

I’m stoked for the Acura, I’m so sick of GT3 cars. I first started racing these kinds of cars in FM5 in private leagues, and they have been my go to ever since.

I've only been on iRacing for a couple of years, but this is by far the biggest content release I've ever seen:

Cars:
Porsche 956 GTP
Acura ARX-06 GTP
Ferrari 296 GT3
Super Formula (Toyota)
'87 Pontiac Grand Prix (NASCAR)

Tracks:
Circuit De Ledenon
Kern Raceway (both tarmac & dirt layouts)
Zandvoort (rescan)

I’m excited most for Kern since it’s gonna be on the pavement sprints schedule this upcoming season. And those things are gonna rip around there!

I've only been on iRacing for a couple of years, but this is by far the biggest content release I've ever seen:

Cars:
Porsche 956 GTP
Acura ARX-06 GTP
Ferrari 296 GT3
Super Formula (Toyota)
'87 Pontiac Grand Prix (NASCAR)

Tracks:
Circuit De Ledenon
Kern Raceway (both tarmac & dirt layouts)
Zandvoort (rescan)
Going to be an expensive season for some people!

Also Sebring has had a cosmetic uplift - new trees, background objects, sponsors, and of course 3D grass.

Latest Posts

Back