IRS IROC Series Season 6 | aceboy127 wins the Blue Moon 200 and the championship

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 178 comments
A role call for Saturday's race. Just to note, the recent update added qualifying back to lobbies. While we may not use it for the ovals since it is 2 hot laps, we will likely use it for the road courses. I plan to test it out and see what it is capable of before making a firm decision though.

Lastly, @kpstormie and @LuisT _99 I am still waiting on you official entries. @damonc84 already registered as a team with you guys, but as of now I have received no formal entry.

Northern Isle 200 Entry List
09-@DesertPenguin-DesertPenguin09
13-@racefan88-racefan8850

14-@CAB114-CAB114
25-@bloodyboyblue-bloodyboyblue
27-@aceboy127-aceboy127
37-@AngryEater-AngryEater
55-@Herimopp89-Herimopp89

61-@Mikhail24RD-Mikhail24RD
71-@Jacob Falcon-Jfalcon71
84-@damonc84-damon84c
90-@Alan_2134-Alan_2134

Legend

Confirmed

Tentative
Not Confirmed
Not Attending

Last edited:
I’m in the middle of a long work week working 12 hours I will try to make it but I’ll be getting off around 7 cst on Saturday so I’ll be cutting it close on making it

I plan to be there. I didn’t even notice that now there’s 4 Mercedes on the grid suddenly. I thought I’d be the only one, that’s disappointing, I don’t like using the most popular car. I’m too lazy to make another livery though so that’s how it’ll be

I plan to be there. I didn’t even notice that now there’s 4 Mercedes on the grid suddenly. I thought I’d be the only one, that’s disappointing, I don’t like using the most popular car. I’m too lazy to make another livery though so that’s how it’ll be
That's because the 3-car team finally decided on a car. :lol:

Submitted. I've been in the middle of moving to a new house so internet is spotty. I'll campaign the 57 for New Union.

Might just be me and Damon or something on Saturday, not sure about Luis.

Added my entry. Some things worked out and I can make the first round. Can't guarantee my participation in any events past that.

4981073616174089265_11.jpg
4683822854611960889_11.jpg
For now.

I will run my gamestop power up rewards pro sliver (aka gray) car this race and next race I will run my GameStop black car.

I'm not used to ovals. Is it safer for someone getting lapped to stay on the inside or up top? I don't want to deal with any mishaps due to it being such a short track.

Back