IRS IROC Series Season 6 | aceboy127 wins the Blue Moon 200 and the championship

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 178 comments
Im confirmed for Saturday night.

@aceboy127 can you let me know where to find instructions to get on the beta? I think you had said there was a code in the group chat on psn?

Im confirmed for Saturday night.

@aceboy127 can you let me know where to find instructions to get on the beta? I think you had said there was a code in the group chat on psn?
Yeah, all you need to do is go and put that code in on the Playstation Store, this will give you access to the beta. You will still have to go into settings and update system software.

I will be there.

Hopefully I got my driving off into the desert off the final corner out of the way for the night in the FIA Nations race.

Last edited:
Hey guys that was a great race on Saturday. I have updated the results and standings, so let me know if you see any issues. Really looking forward to Route X, never know who will win that one.

Basically I will plan on keeping the pits closed under caution, unless the caution comes out near pit road. Once the field is gathered back up, we will restart at the end of the current sector. We will run with light damage for just this race, so should you get damage it won't stick around. I will try to explain this better Saturday night as well. I know not everyone was on the beta on Saturday, so we weren't all able to chat, but if we could, especially for this race, it would be a massive help.

Basically I will plan on keeping the pits closed under caution, unless the caution comes out near pit road. Once the field is gathered back up, we will restart at the end of the current sector. We will run with light damage for just this race, so should you get damage it won't stick around. I will try to explain this better Saturday night as well. I know not everyone was on the beta on Saturday, so we weren't all able to chat, but if we could, especially for this race, it would be a massive help.

We definitely have to do the 2 lap, one at a time qualifying like we did at Northern Isle though!

We definitely have to do the 2 lap, one at a time qualifying like we did at Northern Isle though!
Definitely, how could we not do that. In all honesty though, we could send everyone out at once and put roughly 20 seconds between the cars. Probably be one out lap and one timed lap, that should take less than 15 minutes. Another option I was considering was having a 1 lap qualifying race, that'd be quicker, but any late comers who miss the qualifying race would start out back.

Definitely, how could we not do that. In all honesty though, we could send everyone out at once and put roughly 20 seconds between the cars. Probably be one out lap and one timed lap, that should take less than 15 minutes. Another option I was considering was having a 1 lap qualifying race, that'd be quicker, but any late comers who miss the qualifying race would start out back.

Ugh pace lap too oh boy

I don’t think qualifying will even matter, we could just start in reverse order of the standings or something. I’ll be using the old Dale Jarrett at Talladega strategy anyway of just riding at the back. If I make it.

I don’t think qualifying will even matter, we could just start in reverse order of the standings or something. I’ll be using the old Dale Jarrett at Talladega strategy anyway of just riding at the back. If I make it.

Same thing I was thinking as well

I typically will be on around 9 when I can. I know others have different availability.

Can confirm that I won't be able to do the race this weekend. Unfortunately it clashes with the NASCAR race at Bristol.

I will be doing everything I can to attend Broad Bean. So hopefully I'll see you guys then.

Sorry for the late role call for Saturday's race. Still would like to try to get everyone on the Beta, so we can use the 16 player party chat assuming we have more than 8 confirmations. One last note, I'd like to have a group practice session tonight, just so we can get acquainted with the pack racing, since it's been a while.

Route X 250 Entry List
09 - @DesertPenguin - DesertPenguin09
13 - @racefan88 - racefan8850
14 - @CAB114 - CAB114
24 - @Kross24 - kross_24
25 - @bloodyboyblue - bloodyboyblue
26 - @Antares26 - CWM_NoirAntares
27 - @aceboy127 - aceboy127
37 - @AngryEater - AngryEater
55 - @Herimopp89 - Herimopp89

57 - @kpstormie - kpstormie
61 - @Mikhail24RD - Mikhail24RD
71 - @Jacob Falcon - Jfalcon71
72 - @Dylan - GTP_Dylan_GTP
84 - @damonc84 - damon84c
90 - @Alan_2134 - Alan_2134
92 - @Whitey093 - Whitey093

Legend
Confirmed

Tentative
Not Confirmed
Not Attending

Last edited:
I’m confirmed for this weekend.

Also love the idea of a group practice tonight. My girlfriend and I are having a spa day but I should be back between 9/10.

Back