IRS Pirelli Touring Car Challenge Season 1|Saturday 9pm Eastern|Congratulations to our champions

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 193 comments
  • Saturday Nights
  • Practice (30 min): 8:30pm Eastern Time to 9:00pm Eastern Time
  • Qualifying (15 min): 9:00pm Eastern Time to 9:15pm Eastern Time.
  • Pre-Race Announcements: Immediately after Qualifying. Race format/procedure. Caution format/procedure. Pitting Rules. Other important announcements.
  • Race 1 (30 min): 9:20pm Eastern Time to 9:50pm Eastern Time
  • Race 2 (30 min): 10:00pm Eastern Time to 10:30pm Eastern Time
  • All races will be held in a Friends Only Lobby hosted by aceboy127, unless otherwise specified.
  • All races will have a formation lap.

I signed up for the Toyota 86 GRMN in TC Class as a Free Agent sponsored by SNAIL Racing. Look at me ma, I'm a pro now! So official sounding. 👍

I might make the race if I don’t have internet issue
Hey Alan, try and reset your router if you can. Also if you can do a wired connection that should be better. It might be worthwhile to look into port forwarding as well.

I'm pretty much ready for tonight. I still have to update my livery but I read the format and wanted to ask about the formation lap. I can't find info in the first post about how that's gonna go. What's the maximum speed and how do we decide when it's green? Is there a gap between classes or are we all evenly spaced for the start?

Last edited:
I knew about this a while ago just forgot to give a heads up. Tonight is a real racing night and ill be helping out my brother in his dirt late model. He bought all new shocks and tires and made quite a few adjustments since his last outing. I'm excited to see if we can challenge some of the big boys with the big wallets tonight.

I'm pretty much ready for tonight. I still have to update my livery but I read the format and wanted to ask about the formation lap. I can't find info in the first post about how that's gonna go. What's the maximum speed and how do we decide when it's green? Is there a gap between classes or are we all evenly spaced for the start?
Pace speed is 50mph/80kph and the classes are usually separated at the start.

I knew about this a while ago just forgot to give a heads up. Tonight is a real racing night and ill be helping out my brother in his dirt late model. He bought all new shocks and tires and made quite a few adjustments since his last outing. I'm excited to see if we can challenge some of the big boys with the big wallets tonight.
Post some videos in the SNAIL Real Racing thread?
Pace speed is 50mph/80kph and the classes are usually separated at the start.
Sounds good. Any chat before/during race or how do you handle that?

Well it's not me racing. I just help change tires, gears, refuel and fix stuff. I used to do it when i had expendable money but now it's my brothers perview. I have been working for a while on getting my mustang setup for autox. If I ever do get that going ill invest in a go pro and post in there.

Any real racing that we get to be associated with is always interesting. At least to me. :) Some shots with your phone can't be too bad

I only would to make note of where I am in relation to another car when battling or if something goes wrong.
It's to our benefit that each class is 8 or less people since that's the most in a party chat. Maybe everyone racing in each division can be in their own chat. Would you other TC guys like to join up tonight?

Back