IRS Pirelli Touring Car Challenge Season 1|Saturday 9pm Eastern|Congratulations to our champions

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 193 comments
  • 13,500 views
@GTIC, would you mind shooting me a Friend Request on PSN. I cannot seem to find your PSN for some reason.
 
Ehh, one more question. Has fuel consumption been determined yet?
 
Ehh, one more question. Has fuel consumption been determined yet?
I plan on finalizing it tomorrow, but I am planning on having it high enough to necessitate a pit stop. I would say around 3X or 4X.
 
I plan on finalizing it tomorrow, but I am planning on having it high enough to necessitate a pit stop. I would say around 3X or 4X.

I have tried at blue moon, grmn, racing hard, fixed fuel rate, tire worn out rate 5x, 30 min, I need no pit stop. My suggestion is to use RM to necessitate a pit stop. Just my 2 cents

Cheers mate
 
Last edited:
I have tried at blue moon, grmn, racing hard, fixed fuel rate, tire worn out rate 5x, 30 min, I need no pit stop. My suggestion is to use RM to necessitate a pit stop. Just my 2 cents

Cheers mate
Maybe you should've tested fuel out as well? Tires aren't the only delimiting factor for pit stops.
 
Will TCA still be going on this weekend? It appears to be lacking entries.
 
Will TCA still be going on this weekend? It appears to be lacking entries.
Maybe... Would you like to put in a secondary entry elsewhere in case it does not happen?
 
I present the livery for SSE-Netflix Racing.

IRS_TCR.jpg
 
Decided to go with X4 for fuel use and tire wear. OP will be updated accordingly.

Also, liveries are looking fantastic.
 
Decided to go with X4 for fuel use and tire wear. OP will be updated accordingly.

Also, liveries are looking fantastic.
Entry list update as well?
 
Entry list update as well?
Yea, will be posted shortly.

Edit: Driver/Team Registration is now updated.
 
Last edited:
I probably won't be able to make this Saturdays opener due to family reasons. (Bachelor party for to be step dad) consisting of Fishing and drinks ;)
 
Signed up for TCR in the Peugeot. Hope I make it this Saturday, when is quali?
 
Signed up for TCR in the Peugeot. Hope I make it this Saturday, when is quali?
Qualifying is slated to start at 9, just like the Kart Series.
 
3 entries for TCA, should be good to go tonight. Smaller classes, but that doesn't mean it will be any less exciting.
 
There be 3 different winners for each race for class? there be 3 different championship winners one in TC, One in TCA, One In TCA.
 
There be 3 different winners for each race for class? there be 3 different championship winners one in TC, One in TCA, One In TCA.
Yeah, that's how it works.
 
Will be looking to join Damon in TCR tonight, number will be #24. 👍
Would you mind filling out the form?
 
Would you mind filling out the form?
Done, just as a note I'm joining Damon on Starscream Enterprises. :)

EDIT: as a side note, I can't guarantee I'll be attending, but I thought I'd put my name down if I'm ever able to.
 
Last edited:
I'll sign up what class needs drivers i wont be able to make tonights race
 
Back