IRS Pirelli Touring Car Challenge Season 1|Saturday 9pm Eastern|Congratulations to our champions

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 193 comments
  • 13,500 views
I'll sign up what class needs drivers i wont be able to make tonights race
TCA could probably use drivers the most. Also, great to have you back cbc.
 
Winners Pics

20180513201143.jpg
20180513201108.jpg
20180513201130.jpg
 
@cbcvabch could you submit an official entry please.
 
  • Using the stock livery is prohibited.
  • Any livery that contains foul language, pornographic material, and/or political themes is not allowed.
  • Use of chrome paint chips is not allowed.
  • Number plates are required on the sides of the cars, optional for the hood and back.
  • Cars must have their numbers visible on the hood, sides, and rear of the car.
  • Drivers are free to design custom numbers for the number plates.
  • Number plates will be provided by myself.
  • Driver names are recommended.
  • Mid-season color change requires league steward notification.
These are the official livery rules everyone, please make sure your livery meets the requirements. These are slightly better worded and organized. There were multiple drivers in round 1 that did not meet the requirements. I'm going to be lenient for round 1 as I know many of us are not accustomed to have specific livery requirements, but future issues could result in penalties. I am also looking to get templates added to show how to do the number plates.
 
Hey Ace, any way you can edit my team tab to Raynos Autosport? Looks like I filled that one out wrong.
 
Hey Ace, any way you can edit my team tab to Raynos Autosport? Looks like I filled that one out wrong.
Yeah I can fix it. I actually modified it, because I never received a team entry from you.
 
The Raynos Autosport TCR entry has now received its finalized livery. The team is sticking with Peugeot for the first season of the IRS Tourcing Car Championship.

6989666957448741900_0.jpg

6917537826437366788_0.jpg
6927107983832809476_0.jpg
 
New BoP for Kyoto. TC and TCR remain unchanged. In TCA the Civic put on some weight.
season-1-specs-png.736844
 
I hope angry or I will the race
 
Might or might not I’m show to the race because I’m watching all-stars race.
 
Room open for the Kyoto GP.
 
Effective at Suzuka, I'll be running the Audi TT Cup in TCR. Abandoning Peugeot due to the car's terrible understeer.
 
We are running super late but with just an eentsy weentsy 358 right now. We need a motor to be competitive but dont have the money yet. Got 7th tonight though which ain't bad.
 
Effective at Suzuka, I'll be running the Audi TT Cup in TCR. Abandoning Peugeot due to the car's terrible understeer.
I'll send you my tune for the rcz
 
I'll send you my tune for the rcz
I'll give it a shot. The stock Audi lapped a second faster than my tuned RCZ...lol
 
Hey guys. I took a look at the BoP for TCR and TC last night at Suzuka. Initial impressions are fairly good, but we may see minor changes across the board. Planning to make an effort to look at TCA this evening as well, so hopefully we can get this knocked out before the weekend.
 
Going to have to drop out predictably. Was hoping things would come together but Saturday nights in summer never seem to turn out that way for me. I’ll try again to join one of these in the fall/winter
 
Any updates on BoP? Wanted to get some testing in if there were any changes.

Any way you can some how give me more fuel? :lol:
 
Back