IRS Trans Am World Challenge Season 2 | Saturdays 9pm Eastern | Congratulations to the Champions

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 368 comments
  • 22,912 views
Still trying to figure out if I can make it tonight... Wife has demanded that we have a star wars marathon, lol. I'll know by racetime if I can join
 
All because of "May the 4th be with you"? Someone's got a cool wife :sly:
Lol, we both love Star Wars, just not sure how she plans on squeezing in hours of movies in one night. Hmm
 
good racing with @Whitey093 while it lasted. Sorry @Antares26 in the sunlight it looked like you were ghosted so decided to take a gamble and drive somewhat through you, bad decision on my part.
Yeah the game seriously needs to make up its mind with the ghosting system. Either ghost them until they're back on racing speed or not at all.
 
It's time for the weekly roll call for the last time for Saturday. If you are listed as a full-time competitor in TCR or TCA you are expected to be there Saturday. Everyone else is optional. Also, the final BoP is posted as well.
TCR
Full-Time
#4 - rap129 - @rap
#24 - mikey_2412_USA - @Miguelinho
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84
#99 - SDM_RRDZ - @RoadRageDudez
Part-Time
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#71 - jfalcon71 - @Jacob Falcon
TCA

Full-Time
#54 - NGR_Tetsu - @TetsuKobura
#90 - Alan_2134 - @Alan_2134

Part-Time
#37 - AngryEater - @AngryEater
Undecided

#00 - P10der - @nicholas23
#09 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#12 - Armoredcore12 - @Neyrox

#14 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#22 - DRtecDru - @Drtecdru
#25 - nascarcory - @Nascarcory
#55 - herimopp89 - @Herimopp89

#56 - CWM_NoirAntares - @Antares26
#85 - fathoe - @jjped1
#93 - Whitey093 - @Whitey093
#298 - AKZL298 - @Akzl298

Legend
Confirmed

Maybe
Not Confirmed
Not Attending
 
Last edited:
It's time for the weekly roll call for the last time for Saturday. If you are listed as a full-time competitor in TCR or TCA you are expected to be there Saturday. Everyone else is optional. Also, the final BoP is posted as well.
TCR
Full-Time
#4 - rap129 - @rap
#24 - mikey_2412_USA - @Miguelinho
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84
#99 - SDM_RRDZ - @RoadRageDudez
Part-Time

TCA
Full-Time
#54 - NGR_Tetsu - @TetsuKobura
#90 - Alan_2134 - @Alan_2134
Part-Time

Undecided
#00 - P10der - @nicholas23
#09 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#12 - Armoredcore12 - @Neyrox
#14 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#22 - DRtecDru - @Drtecdru
#25 - nascarcory - @Nascarcory
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#37 - AngryEater - @AngryEater
#55 - herimopp89 - @Herimopp89
#56 - CWM_NoirAntares - @Antares26
#71 - jfalcon71 - @Jacob Falcon
#85 - fathoe - @jjped1
#93 - Whitey093 - @Whitey093
#298 - AKZL298 - @Akzl298

Legend
Confirmed

Maybe
Not Confirmed
Not Attending


Will be there not sure of what car I will be in what ever has the least amount of cars in
 
I'm for sure driving TC(something), just need to get a livery done.
 
I'm going to Philadelphia for my cousin's bachelor party so I'm out for this weekend. Have a good race everyone!
 
Yea but right now you're dealing with some serious bad weather so they don't want the graduates to blow away in the wind :lol:
 
I’m debating racing just unsure of what car to use any preference for me to pick?
You are more than welcome to run whatever you like.
 
im still ded so cant make it :)
 
I should be there I want to do Ford Focus but I haven’t had no practice with it so I guess I’ll go with the gr4 vw if that’s cool
Yeah, fine with me.
 
I’m stuck at work right now I know we have like over 11 hours til the race lol but wanted to give you a heads up I may not be able to make it tonight I haven’t even had time to make a livery lol I’ll let you know for sure when it gets closer
 
Back