IRS Trans Am World Challenge Season 2 | Saturdays 9pm Eastern | Congratulations to the Champions

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 368 comments
Wasn't TA3 wrapped up back in Catalunya?
I mean technically yes. @DesertPenguin could still potentially win if he gets maximum points this weekend and if for some reason you weren't able to make it.
I may not be able make it Saturday I have a crawfish boil that we doing for my wife’s birthday So I may be a last minute decision if that’s ok
Fine with me.

Last edited:
@aceboy127. I will run TA3 this weekend as a one off in celebration of my first title in IRS. Here’s the entry details:

SDM_RRDZ
SRT Viper Gr. 4
Dirt Star Racing Team
Same Sponsors from my TA car.

Looking to race at Interlagos in TA3.

GTP ID: SDM_Viper
PSN ID: SDM_Viper
Car number: #93
Car 1: Dodge Viper Gr.4
Team:
Dirt Star Racing Team
Primary Sponsor: DRST

Entry list for this weekend should be up to date.

life has been hectic these past couple of weeks and this one is no exception. Can't make it due to a family gathering :/

life has been hectic these past couple of weeks and this one is no exception. Can't make it due to a family gathering :/
Thanks for letting us know. You get PS Plus turned back on yet?

I've a silly question. Would anyone want to have group practice tonight?
I've got no problem with that at all. I'll let you know if I'm able to make it on this evening though. Also, anyone can open a lobby, just post it here. It doesn't have to be me running it. :lol:

nope still dont got money xD

p.s. my brother corrupted all the games on my ps4 so i have to format then reinstall everything, my luck just gets better and better :D
If you want I can send you 10 bucks on Zelle so you have PS+ for 1 month.

Looking forward to racing with you all tomorrow night. Here’s my livery for tomorrow.

Attachments

• E8690AF2-FF44-41A0-8F83-C553E97F5959.jpeg
    E8690AF2-FF44-41A0-8F83-C553E97F5959.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 12
Back