IRS Trans Am World Challenge Season 2 | Saturdays 9pm Eastern | Congratulations to the Champions

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 368 comments
  • 22,912 views
Lobby open for practice.
 
Still on for now, probably will be open for another hour at least.
 
unconfirm me for tomorrow, my ps plus ran out and don't have any money :(
 
Sweet I was worried about this weekend because I’ll be at the in-laws Saturday evening until idk when lol
 
Results and standings are updated guys. I hope everyone has a great weekend off and we'll see you for round 7 at St. Croix.

TA finale next weekend. Let’s wrap this title up
 
It's time for the weekly roll call for Saturday. If you are listed as a full-time competitor in TA or TA2 you are expected to be there Saturday. Everyone else is optional. Also, the final BoP is posted as well.
TA
Full-Time
#4 - rap129 - @rap
#24 - mikey_2412_USA - @Miguelinho
#54 - NGR_Tetsu - @TetsuKobura
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84
#91 - SDM_RRDZ - @RoadRageDudez

Part-Time

TA2
Full-Time

#09 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#55 - herimopp89 - @Herimopp89
#56 - CWM_NoirAntares - @Antares26
#71 - jfalcon71 - @Jacob Falcon

Part-Time
#298 - AKZL298 - @Akzl298
Undecided
#00 - P10der - @nicholas23
#12 - Armoredcore12 - @Neyrox
#14 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#22 - DRtecDru - @Drtecdru
#37 - AngryEater - @AngryEater
#85 - fathoe - @jjped1
#90 - Alan_2134 - @Alan_2134
#93 - Whitey093 - @Whitey093

Legend
Confirmed

Maybe
Not Confirmed
Not Attending
 
Last edited:
Count me in for my class....super close on points can't miss it for the world.
 
I should be able; I don't know what class, but I'll drive a Corvette.
 
I am a maybe for this event. If time is permitted for me, I'll race with the Corvette road car, TA2
 
I totally forgot I bought Avenger's tickets a month ago for tonight. Enjoy the TA3 cars guys, they were fun to throw around. We'll have something else Gr. 4 hopefully for the summer months.

If half of the drivers on track disappear for no reason you know who did it ;)
 
Last edited:
The Gr. 4 cars that we adjusted, whatever they're called :lol:
 
I am a maybe for this event. If time is permitted for me, I'll race with the Corvette road car, TA2
Had the 'vette already to go tonight, but alas my schedule has changed... again. I will not be available tonight. Good luck all
 
The TA and TA2 titles were decided on Saturday, this week it's time for the TA3 and TC titles to wrap up. It's time for the weekly roll call for Saturday. If you are listed as a full-time competitor in TA3 or TC you are expected to be there Saturday. Everyone else is optional. Also, the final BoP will be posted tomorrow.
TA3
Full-Time
#00 - P10der - @nicholas23
#09 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#56 - CWM_NoirAntares - @Antares26
#71 - jfalcon71 - @Jacob Falcon
#90 - Alan_2134 - @Alan_2134
#298 - AKZL298 - @Akzl298
Part-Time
#37 - AngryEater - @AngryEater
#91 - SDM_RRDZ - @RoadRageDudez
#93 - SDM_Viper - @SDM_Viper
TC

Full-Time
#12 - Armoredcore12 - @Neyrox
#14 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#55 - herimopp89 - @Herimopp89
#93 - Whitey093 - @Whitey093

Part-Time
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84
Undecided

#4 - rap129 - @rap
#22 - DRtecDru - @Drtecdru
#24 - mikey_2412_USA - @Miguelinho
#54 - NGR_TetsuKobura - @TetsuKobura
#85 - fathoe - @jjped1

Legend
Confirmed

Maybe
Not Confirmed
Not Attending
 
Last edited:
Please put me down for TA3; in hopes of racing Alan_2134.
 
OK, will do.
 
Back