IRS Trans Am World Challenge Season 2 | Saturdays 9pm Eastern | Congratulations to the Champions

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 368 comments
  • 22,912 views
Sorry guys. gonna have to withdraw from this series. I won't have the time with my schedule. sorry :( Gonna have to just stick with wednesday
Ok, thanks for letting us know.
 
Alright guys, Points and Standings are now updated, if you see any issues let me know. BoP for this weeks race will definitely be posted tomorrow. I'll likely be on tomorrow for practicing, so look out for me in a lobby.
 
Just like last time I would like to do a roll call for Saturday. If you are listed as a full-time competitor in TA2 or TCR you are expected to be there Saturday. Everyone else is optional.
TA2
Full-Time
#09 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#37 - AngryEater - @AngryEater
#55 - herimopp89 - @Herimopp89
#56 - The_Noir_Antares - @Antares26

Part Time

TCR

Full-Time
#4 - rap129 - @rap
#22 - DRtecDru - @Drtecdru
#24 - mikey_2412_USA - @Miguelinho
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84

#99 - SDM_RRDZ - @RoadRageDudez
Part Time
#14 - CAB114 - @CAB114
Undecided

#00 - P10der - @nicholas23
#12 - Armoredcore12 - @Neyrox
#54 - TetsuKobura54 - @TetsuKobura
#90 - Alan_2134 - @Alan_2134
#93 - Whitey093 - @Whitey093

Legend
Confirmed

Maybe
Not Confirmed
Not Attending
 
Last edited:
I will not be attending this race. Have other irl commitments to do that night. How everyone has a good race.
 
I wouldn’t be racing because going to visit my sister
 
As promised, here it the BoP for this weekend.
y4mpmHSrZzIEl3qcgaigxPvG0jcVAZOBNlOoCRJr8WqIANJcs696yLTXPhRrS0zZw8pLv2_TSVPAKaNReRMLybif2w3faV-CJMYFZtXWQEBKrku0HdHo0xbqNTLYUjOM_W1nx-V_xHgMhwfCRoC2-FGONRcwD7zD0MAAOOj4EXUVCtBJsB26e6lP48yfGo7DQ05Ez8SJw2-GG3Qwf_p_ibwnw

y4m_YgsTvdc48nTXQzkYu-odaUCvjHycbeD4-qFBzqs4Ye-BZjvNT3OG-zDfkycSpWdwPctf8NTgOw2Ol1dQsVEWCD8ZDq2XMVmA3fp4xI_6uLyL_YpZru5Etkfyh05iZybcZp7DkzdohBBm95IGK3c1r-cVb8XqEoHLI4pkXzdb117np7z5ckTg3NqYO4wlPjJPA5vQ4-EYO7zvPLY_pGF0g
 
Last edited:
Hey ace I believe it is suppose to be ta2 and tcr classes running this weekend
Yeah, don't mind me. Just posting the wrong classes. :lol:
 
Why is the Ford TA2 so heavy? Honestly, what are we doing? Racing or ping-pong? ;)
 
GTP ID: jjped1
PSN ID: fathoe
Car number: 85
Car 1: Corvette
Car 2: Audi TT Cup
Team:
NA
Primary Sponsor: Do I need any?
Which Corvette do you want? Sponsors are not mandatory.
 
Back