IRS Trans Am World Challenge Season 2 | Saturdays 9pm Eastern | Congratulations to the Champions

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 368 comments
  • 22,912 views
There are all pretty much equal more or less depends on driving style

Hey guys. Between the TC Mustang and Hyundai Genesis, does one have an advantage over the other? By HP/Weight they are almost identical while the Honda and GRMN are much less power.
 
me + blue moon bay + v6 engine = happy highschooler
 
There be only two people racing in TCA class tonight during the race.
 
Boy oh boy TC is gonna be a tight battle I can already feel it
 
@aceboy127 i need to check my schedule I’m not sure if I’m going to make it tonight I will try though what’s your psn so I can add you and let you know easier than on here
My PSN is the same name as my account here.
 
Well I was starting to get comfortable with the wheel and improve my lap times little by little and then the power goes out in our neighborhood. Was out for all of 20 seconds but that’s my race. Hopefully I can get another shot next week.
 
I was comfortable with Mini Cooper in the race before my internet reset itself somehow plus, I was battling position with angry and I missed battling/racing with angry.
 
can you add the hyundai gr4 to the ta3, i would swap to that because the bmw is boring to drive.
 
can you add the hyundai gr4 to the ta3, i would swap to that because the bmw is boring to drive.
If you don't like the BMW there are four other cars in the class to try.
 
can you add the hyundai gr4 to the ta3, i would swap to that because the bmw is boring to drive.
No, the classes were originally structured for specific reasons. I'm not going to swap the car out because someone thinks it's boring.
 
No, the classes were originally structured for specific reasons. I'm not going to swap the car out because someone thinks it's boring.
k, but its boring :)
 
It's time for the weekly roll call for Saturday. If you are listed as a full-time competitor in TA or TC you are expected to be there Saturday. Everyone else is optional. Also, results and standings are updated.
TA
Full-Time
#4 - rap129 - @rap
#24 - mikey_2412_USA - @Miguelinho
#37 - AngryEater - @AngryEater
#54 - TetsuKobura54 - @TetsuKobura
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84
#91 - SDM_RRDZ - @RoadRageDudez
Part Time
#71 - DvilleG - @Jacob Falcon

TC
Full-Time

#12 - Armoredcore12 - @Neyrox
#14 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#55 - herimopp89 - @Herimopp89
#93 - Whitey093 - @Whitey093

Part Time

Undecided
#00 - P10der - @nicholas23
#09 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#24 - mikey_2412_USA - @Miguelinho
#90 - Alan_2134 - @Alan_2134

Legend
Confirmed

Maybe
Not Confirmed
Not Attending
 
Last edited:
I *might* be there. Unsure as of now but I'm 60/40 likely.
 
Back