IRS Trans Am World Challenge Season 2 | Saturdays 9pm Eastern | Congratulations to the Champions

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 368 comments
  • 22,912 views
Sorry for the lack of an update yet. I've been absolutely swamped this week and have had little time to confirm the results. I apologize for the delay and I will try to get it posted asap.
 
Everything is updated. Expect BoP for round 3 in the next couple of days.
 
@Drtecdru told me during the 86 Racing Series last night that he won't be able to continue with the Trans Am series :(
 
I ready for the race on Saturday I want to use my Mini Cooper to win the race
Keep in mind this is an off week.
 
No race tonight but is everyone still available to run some fun races?
 
I hope angry don’t run in tca class because he is my rival
 
I hope angry don’t run in tca class because he is my rival
wait will i actually be able to watch someone get plowed off the road? lemme grab muh popcorn and a chair, this gunna be guud :cheers:
 
Angry and I plow each other off the road and we will fight each other in pit road after the race done.
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
 
Here is the BoP for this week.
y4mIu4Sd-G5Z2h7Iz0i4oMAsAC_k8flK33iwD404dNco5D3jic4alh-fUWadPcAA509xxm6YKCPBFJQiZvuRRQ_epyZuaNowJFC5m3Iov9MVKZCxwztRYo8JratPhIBvRpuUC-8xgFujw0gKcVvF8_8zf3AtXAUaoe7xTeoepB6xFhgiaVy12KW8iBQJYIuSHQWPF2leTV2oV614dFWdz2A1g

y4mHY7VkuiJLUjWaEt9HRY4o8NUOHOmPWrQpX9FlZyycCz93GrVes2J6cRTgwzNcydR7oyUMQlv19M7h2P12mWjsdxkDwTyjQK4CFkk798MRhptXGQBmO3Gi6X18OpqMtS-Txgpwf7YLMHfPrsVKSTvr2ENMyEm0X3ZIvzXxhbeoM1nlzznl3F7C3ob_Gp4kvoYpCXKvY16uQYsB4K6l3wIdQ
 
Just like last time I would like to do a roll call for Saturday. If you are listed as a full-time competitor in TC or TCA you are expected to be there Saturday. Everyone else is optional.
TC
Full-Time

#12 - Armoredcore12 - @Neyrox
#14 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#55 - herimopp89 - @Herimopp89

Part Time
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84
#93 - Whitey093 - @Whitey093
TCA

Full-Time
#54 - TetsuKobura54 - @TetsuKobura
#90 - Alan_2134 - @Alan_2134
Part Time

Undecided

#00 - P10der - @nicholas23
#4 - rap129 - @rap
#09 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#24 - mikey_2412_USA - @Miguelinho
#37 - AngryEater - @AngryEater
#56 - The_Noir_Antares - @Antares26
#71 - DvilleG - @Jacob Falcon
#99 - SDM_RRDZ - @RoadRageDudez

Legend
Confirmed

Maybe
Not Confirmed
Not Attending
 
Last edited:
If I am able to make it I will be in the TC Mustang. Looking 50/50 at the moment.
 
Just curious do we know how many laps this race will be...not that it really matters at all.
 
Just curious do we know how many laps this race will be...not that it really matters at all.
I haven't done an official check to get the number of laps yet. I will plan to do it today. Just keep in mind it will be the typical 80 minutes.
 
I haven't done an official check to get the number of laps yet. I will plan to do it today. Just keep in mind it will be the typical 80 minutes.

All good no rush was just thinking about how I was going to strategize my pits...

Didnt mean to put you on the spot
 
Last edited:
GTP ID: Whitey093
PSN ID: Whitey093
Car number: 93
Car 1: TC Mustang GT ‘15
Car 2: TBA
Team:
White Lightning Motorsports
Primary Sponsor: NGK
 
Hey guys. Between the TC Mustang and Hyundai Genesis, does one have an advantage over the other? By HP/Weight they are almost identical while the Honda and GRMN are much less power.
 
Back