Is this Forum dead or what?

• Thread starter askia47
  • 20 comments
Pretty retarded post Klostrophobic. And the USA is a third world country? yeah sure... you forgot to say that a third world country is the world champion..

Originally posted by Eddy
Yes. Watching a **** go down the toilet is more fun than watching a soccer match.

You must mean CRICKET ... not soccer ! ;)

Cricket --> now that's a boring game :yuck:

greetz

Hmmmm, I was juist browsing through the forums one day and found a couple new ones which I had never seen before.

Anyways, I normally limit myself to the actual GT forums, mostly GT3 ...

greetz

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Agreed, soccer sucks. It should only be played by third world coutries.

This isn't true, you suck. Fútbol (as we say in Spain), moves more people than any other sport in the world.
And Madrid-Barcelona matches are seen all over the world.

liquid yellow you come from slough i come from langley.
where do you live.
And by the way soccer rules u americans it's football and it is the best sport in the world, so have it.

Originally posted by Sheron
This isn't true, you suck. Fútbol (as we say in Spain), moves more people than any other sport in the world.
And Madrid-Barcelona matches are seen all over the world.

hahaha
i live in the states and we had a exchange student from spain and i argued about the madrid and barcelona i told him madrid was best in the world and all this other crap and he like barcelona..... i dont know either way i dont like or watch soccer

Bloody americans and their ignorance!

Football (not Soccer!) is the most played sport in the world, and i wonder why that is?

Besides what do you have? Utter crap! Who else plays your Football apart from you? No-one! Because its just a wimps version of Rugby!

Only the japanese play Baseball professionally out of America, again because its incredibly boring, you americans only watch it because it has a huge amount of 'stats', when really the game itself is torture to watch.

But i will say Basketball and Ice Hockey are fine......but still don't come anywhere near Football (Soccer).

Well said nismo, most American sports suck can't american's play a proper man's game of rugby instead of sissy's running around in helmets and padded clothing.
American football is the most boring piece of crap in sport. boring!!!!!!!!!!!!! boring!!!!!!!!!!!!! boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you morons realize that it's all opinion. I don't like soccer, you don't like our football. Get over it and quit pissing and moaning about it.

And for the record...At least American football doesn't end in scoreless ties :)

Originally posted by SublimeDood10
And for the record...At least American football doesn't end in scoreless ties :)

Neither does Football! I think you mean Nil-Nil draws.

Why are you having a go at us, when it was you lot that started the topic!?!?

Latest Posts

Back