January

LR-MR-Cole
Is there going to be an update for January? The reason I ask is because usually by now they announce one with the addition of the infamous silhouetted picture.

Is there going to be an update for January? The reason I ask is because usually by now they announce one with the addition of the infamous silhouetted picture.
Until Kazunori, the GT.com site, or an in-game notification say that there is, nobody knows. If January ends - as it will on Friday - without an update, then there wasn't. It does seem a little late in the month without any announcement though.

If there is an update coming soon, I'd not be too surprised if the announcement is on Friday and the update is on February 4 - but I wouldn't hang my hat on that either.

Until Kazunori, the GT.com site, or an in-game notification say that there is, nobody knows. If January ends - as it will on Friday - without an update, then there wasn't. It does seem a little late in the month without any announcement though.

If there is an update coming soon, I'd not be too surprised if the announcement is on Friday and the update is on February 4 - but I wouldn't hang my hat on that either.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_1113898.html

Hi! I found this on GT site

Back