JGTC Exhibition Week 1: High Speed Ring*Results*

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 359 comments
Perfection! Now we can see all the info... and as an added bonus, we get to see your cool background wallpaper on your PSP! Nice shot!

đź‘Ť

Thank you very much! I got lucky, because during winter testing in Barcelona, a few drivers did some "Race start" testing, so I was able to take some pretty close photos. Although I couldn't help the fence being there...

By the way, your use of the PSP is almost heroic!

My submission for the GT500 class:

1:06.842

nov112009jgtcgt500.jpg

I wish it could recharge!

It's totally dead (well, it has about a half second of charge) - I have to keep the AC cord plugged in at all times. To add to my woes, the battery cover is broken... so I have to duct tape it to my PSP. The UMD drive/laser doesn't work anymore either, so I have to dump UMD's with my son's PSP (which he just informed me yesterday that he left on the airplane). Also, my AC cord is somewhat messed up, if I move the cord a certain way, it breaks the power connection and my screen goes black - that happens many, many times per day.

I vote for me as owner of the world's crappiest PSP!

:lol:

And I though mine was bad, it has no on/off switch(I use whatever will fit) and up until a week or so ago had no analog nub(It's been of since 06 or 07, can't remember). I guess it is in fairly good shape considering it's a launch version.

I will get the times and stuff updated later once I get some more times in.

DSC01638.jpg
Way to cut it close. I believe that beats the current best GT300 time set by J-pap by a hundredth of a second :eek: It took me about 60 laps to get the time. I probably could have been a tenth faster but I eased off a little too much in the final corner, but I was lucky enough to be just barely faster.

This will be my final submission for this rounds qualifying. Do I still have to send a PM for my time to be counted, or is this post enough?

And I though mine was bad, it has no on/off switch(I use whatever will fit) and up until a week or so ago had no analog nub(It's been of since 06 or 07, can't remember). I guess it is in fairly good shape considering it's a launch version.

Mine is a original launch PSP as well... and I'm on my third analog nub!

:dopey:

Alright after looking at the leader board, I saw everybody in front of me in the GT500 had broken into the 1:05.XXX's. I couldn't have it like that, So I took her out for some more runs just to bump up my Spot.

Hows about 1:05.554 :) I feel much better now. Eager to get this Race Started :)

snap0045-3.jpg

I'm going to run it some more to see if I can nudge it up a bit more :)

NICE I up my time some more :) :) :)

1:05,249

snap0045-4.jpg

YEAH Baby.

POLE POSITION BABY!!! Until its taken away :(

Now I'm going to run my GT300 car some more and see if I cant up that one too :)

How do you guys take those Pics with your wall paper?

Last edited:
How do you guys take those Pics with your wall paper?
Go into saved data utility on your PSP and find your saved ghost replay. Then hit triangle and select "information". It should display your time, the car you used, etc. Then just snap the picture đź‘Ť

Alright after looking at the leader board, I saw everybody in front of me in the GT500 had broken into the 1:05.XXX's. I couldn't have it like that, So I took her out for some more runs just to bump up my Spot.

Hows about 1:05.554 :) I feel much better now. Eager to get this Race Started :)

snap0045-3.jpg

I'm going to run it some more to see if I can nudge it up a bit more :)

nice times! can you upload your ghost so i can race it?

hey justin i just realized i put myself down for the xanavi nismo 01 when i was looking at the 03...can that be changed?

nice times! can you upload your ghost so i can race it?

hey justin i just realized i put myself down for the xanavi nismo 01 when i was looking at the 03...can that be changed?

Sure after the Qualifying sessions are over ;) Just Joshing yah.

The only issue is Im running the Euro Copy of GT, Ive tried to load replays from the US copy and they don't work. So only people with Euro GT can view them.

Unless there is a way & I'm just not familiar with it.

I got the leaderboard updated and added new members, It's amazing how close the pole and 2nd place drivers are.

Done.

There is a way to convert saves from different regions using FreeCheat (another method used CWcheat). I remember people using it for the Monster Hunter games and Patapon as well as a few others. Not sure if it would work with the ghost/race replays, but it might.

There is a way to convert saves from different regions using FreeCheat (another method used CWcheat). I remember people using it for the Monster Hunter games and Patapon as well as a few others. Not sure if it would work with the ghost/race replays, but it might.

I'm going to research this after I get some more laps in my GT300 car. Thanks for pointing me in a good direction.

if anybody knows how Please fill us in.

Ohh and here's the last pic of my Time with the Information displayed.

screenshot005-1.jpg

Alright so I hit 1:10.532 in my GT300 car, I'm going to run it a bit more and see if I cant tune a few more tenths out of her, if not Ill post up a pic for my current time.

SiNiST3R, I remembered the name of one of the programs used for one of the methods (there are various methods to convert saves): sgdeemer

Savegame Deemer v1.10

I remember I also used this program once to rescue a corrupted save game and make it uncorrupted. That made me very happy.

I've got a 1:05.189

I think I could crack the 1:04.xxx given another hundred laps, but I don't think it's worth the time, will try to though until race day!

Will post picture with confiration when I get home

you guys are serious beasts. this is going to be an awesome season. i should have a better camera by the weekend, well see

Dang, Lost my Pole Position :( Thats Racing. I'm going to leave that as is and stay fresh for the races (I'm going to run My first Race at 12 :sly: )

I did bump my GT300 time a bit, but not enough to move up another spot.

I'm done for qualifying, I just finished 30 laps in my GT300 car, averaging 1:10.8XX, Im about to go cross eyed :crazy:

screenshot006.jpg

I'm going to also check out that app Thanks Detroitbb

Sweet, My Pole position held up in THe GT500 and I got a top 3 spot in the GT300.

Nice!! :)

I was going to run some races, but I just too tired for it tonight, Ill hit the track tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back