Keep us amused

  • Thread starter Thread starter boiltheocean
  • 16 comments
  • 1,248 views

boiltheocean

Premium
Messages
7,758
Samoa
Samoa
Come on PD, we all know you have some cars in the HD demo that aren't in the Prologue, how about giving us them?

I know there is quite a difference in physics between the two games but, you must have most of the hard stuff done already.
 
I prefer a track there are cars enough, for now
 
YES more tracks PLEASE.:)
 
Wow the thread heads off in a different direction on only the second post, that surely must be a record:)

How many cars are there in GTHD that didn't make Prologue?
 
How many cars are there in GTHD that didn't make Prologue?

The only one I remember was the Toyota Celica rally car, which would be awesome to drive about in Prologue - especially online :/
 
Wow the thread heads off in a different direction on only the second post, that surely must be a record:)

Thankyou for recognising that! I know people want tracks but thats completely not what I'm on about. There are the tuned cars aswell like the Ferarri 599/Tuned
 
Well the GTHD cars werent on the same level as the Prologue cars.
They still had GT4 assets like sponsoring textures etc. (especially on the Celica).

EDIT:
- Suzuki Cappuccino '95
- Mazda Eunos Roadster '89
- Honda Integra Type R'04
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR'96
- Infinity G35 Coupe
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR'05
- Lotus Elise 111R'04
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec II '94
- Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car '95
- Ferrari 599'06

Forgot that the Impreza was only in a test version, not in the "full" GTHD.
 
Last edited:
We don't have the G35 Coupe in GT5:P, only the Skyline 370 (aka G37).
 
gimme that eunos roadster i ll be happy!

one more track can make me happy for another year i guess!?
 
and there we go again... :lol:
 
350GT and Skyline Tuned

Yes, I know those are also related, but the G35 and G37(370GT) are more closely linked than the sedan and the tuned version.

And besides, your point doesn't disprove that the G35 was in GTHD and now it isn't in GT5:P.
 
Agreed , turning into another wishlist . :guilty:

To be honest, its pretty hard for people to stay on topic when the topic is so thin-discussion wise. Its basically an agreement thread.
 
To be honest, its pretty hard for people to stay on topic when the topic is so thin-discussion wise. Its basically an agreement thread.

:agree:

... back on topic, I hope everyone found that amusing... :sly:
 
Back