Lamborghini URUS SUV Production Model Thread - Officially Revealed

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 119 comments
Whats next? A cheap hatchback for the family?

Already done.

fiat-500-2071010224469711600x1060.jpg

Nice SEAT 👍

Mitja Borkert is a lying git. It isn't like nothing else on the road. It's really quite unspectacular.

Whats next? A cheap hatchback for the family?

Probably not, since there's no money in that end of the market.

Lambo's really pushing for the least-realistic press shots, huh? We're entering that weird point in history where some games actually look more realistic than what's supposed to be the actual car.

Still, I feel like that interior probably smells fantastic.

Lambo's really pushing for the least-realistic press shots, huh?
It'll have to go some way to beat the Nissan BladeGlider. And my office at the time was actually out there, driving it around, but still Nissan somehow made it look faked.

Also, love the fact the presentation crashed :lol:

Looks about as good as you'd expect, which is to say not at all. I especially don't like the wheel arches. Out of the 5 or whatever SUVs on that platform, this is probably the worst looking one. I'd even take the Q7 over it.

Since it's based on the MLBE platform, the engine probably sits in front of the axle, I can't believe there would be a such Lamborghini exists. Well if it works for Porsche, Lamborghini will be just fine I guess.

Shame it's blander than the Urus concept, looks like pretty much any other coupe styled SUV out there (GLE, F-Pace), most of which are half the price.

The way it tries to emulate the Aventador and Huracan with those rear hips is quite humorous. It's what I'd imagine Mansory would do to an Audi Q5.

Not their first... and they got the hexagonal wheel arches right.
Trying to correct a sentence by bringing up the qualifier at the end of the very same sentence is... a unique approach.
The “Urus” is set to be the brand’s first SUV, although it has some experience with offroaders, producing the bulky and intimidating LM002 in 1986.

I like it. Looks more exciting than the other cars its based on. The performance is also mental for a big bruiser of an SUV, Model X aside.

Back