Le Mans 2010 and GT5

Non-driving fools, wrong lines, late braking, early turn ins, so sad to watch those videos. The Forza version is inaccurate not in just sound but in terms of shifting. The Prototypes have paddle shifters, not a shift level. There's so much other noise with the GT demos that you can't even tell if the sound is accurate or not. The last video is in mono, so there is no GT sound that's prevalent. Not to mention I'm thinking a demo isn't supposed to be compared to a full game. None of them sound like the 908.

No, that's Talladega.
ricky-bobby.jpg

:lol: nice reference 👍

Non-driving fools, wrong lines, late braking, early turn ins, so sad to watch those videos. The Forza version is inaccurate not in just sound but in terms of shifting. The Prototypes have paddle shifters, not a shift level. There's so much other noise with the GT demos that you can't even tell if the sound is accurate or not. The last video is in mono, so there is no GT sound that's prevalent. Not to mention I'm thinking a demo isn't supposed to be compared to a full game. None of them sound like the 908.

Don't forget not everyone who kindly puts the videos up are necessarily good drivers.... I've seen many *journo's* quote that they couldn't keep the car on track etc. There is one today where the preview came from someone who couldn't keep their car on the track for more than 20 secs... (the ring).. I think it was strategy informer...(don't quote me on that)

As far as sound, personally I think it will be improved. And to be brutally honest nobody can decide whether the sounds are accurate or not until they have the game on their own setup. I've got my fingers crossed anyhow..

Last edited:
Back