left foot brake,yes or no?

• Thread starter kart racer
  • 98 comments

do you left foot brake?

• Total voters
I don't normally use the clutch in GT so it is a habbit to left foot brake. I left foot brake in real life too. Infact, I sometimes only use my left foot when driving if my right leg gets sore during long drives. I've actually tried using 1 foot to change gears once in my car too. Not the easiest or most natural thing to do when driving but I was curious.

Trying hard to brake with left foot, but my competitive nature get's the better of me everytime. Reason being is i'm so much faster with just using my right foot right now, but i do believe that if you use your left foot and master it. You will be faster. It's just so much harder, since you don't have the same feel.

I don't have a wheel/pedals so no. But with the pad i do accelerate under braking with difficult cars like the GTLM, so i guess that means i do left foot brake, at least my technique mimics that of left foot braking, i'd be hard pressed to push the square button with my left foot.

A DF-GT means that I don't have a clutch so I left foot break and it feels completely natural to me.

This is a good question...

When i play GT5-P with the DFGT, i LFB
but
When i drive in real life, i brake with my right foot...
(pretty understandable since i have a manual transmission (standard/stick shift).

why is that? I guess it's just much faster in game to break with the Left Foot, plus it does feel like i am driving a Kart :P

I wonder if i will ever Right Brake if i buy the G25/G27.

Back