Let It Begin

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 24 comments
Can't really compete with the likes of @NBDESIGNZ when it comes to photography and editing but we all have to try to honour the late great Ayrton Senna.

sennaf3originaledit.jpg

Bare with me, I'm very tired and a little bit drunk. I'm sober and awake enough to see every pic so far in this thread is fantastic though, great stuff guys!

@NBDESIGNZ owning it with only the 2nd post of the thread! :bowdown:

@Stopforpetrol I'll paraphrase @MoMo PeeZero (I'm already stealing his posting style :P) - My face fell off! :eek: Stunning!

Hope you like them.
I do. Particularly this^ one, what a fantastic angle! And the dust floating in the air is very nice too. You've really captured Eau Rouge, and the Lotus in all it's speed and glory. :cheers:

@SniperRed3 Dat lighting!! The flare on the rear light is lovely. @MoKami Those first and second shots looks like the same angles the TV coverage use during current F1 races. Very nice indeed! @ScotteDawg Your sometimes psychedelic work is always a pleasure. Please, carry on doing what you do 👍

My favourite in this thread so far. The more I stare at the car, and the composition of the shot, with the circuit snaking away so nicely, the more realistic I think it becomes. I love it 👍.

I'm planning on doing my Senna/Lotus photo session tomorrow. I hope I can get something of a similar standard to you guys to share.

Keep up the great work :cheers:.

Bare with me, I'm very tired and a little bit drunk. I'm sober and awake enough to see every pic so far in this thread is fantastic though, great stuff guys!
Snip..

My favourite in this thread so far. The more I stare at the car, and the composition of the shot, with the circuit snaking away so nicely, the more realistic I think it becomes. I love it 👍.

I'm planning on doing my Senna/Lotus photo session tomorrow. I hope I can get something of a similar standard to you guys to share.

Keep up the great work :cheers:.

Thanks man I appreciate the compliment :) 👍

Back