Let us know if you get beta access EU only.

• Thread starter e30318is
  • 388 comments
Nice.So now we know that more EU invites are coming.
But do we know whether those codes will be acknowledged?

Weird situation that I read earlier.
Hopefully it was just a glitch and those affected have since tried again and we're successful.

Congrats. to all that got EU invites. 👍
Enjoy Saturday.
To those that haven't yet, chin up, it seems there's still a long way to go.

And on that note, I must call it quits for the night. :cheers:

Just recieved my code! (Germany, 15:04)

200w.gif

Today 14:54 (CET) - Max country aka Nederland - finally also received an email for participating in the GT Sport beta. Code redeemed and 13GB is downloading now.

And two minutes before this email confirmation I resubmitted via the registration site. Error message that my PSN ID was already on the list. And ping seconds later --> you've got a new email . Coincidence?

edit: 13Gb downloaded in 22 minutes. That is pretty fast. Now lets see if the cars and driver are also that fast on Saturday --> Subura WRX STI, VW Scirocco and Aston Martin V12 GT3

Last edited:
Dear OdeFinn,

Congratulations - you've been chosen to try out the Gran Turismo Sport Beta.

The following is the latest information regarding the Beta - like how to provide feedback to the development team, retrieve your voucher code, submit bug reports and get all of the latest news.

Thank you for your participation. We look forward to seeing you online during the Beta!

Polyphony Digital Beta Trial Team

Not even ps4 required.. ;)

@GordonS how about you, I got mine 16:11 today.

I'm in too! Very happy with that!

To everyone in the Beta, please note that this is not just a "game". The devs expect feedback. It is our task to give that.
Wanted to put that out there, since someone said "fair racing" somewhere. I would take more of a Super Mario/GTA5 racing approach to test everything.

So if you ever encounter me coming days, I warned you :mischievous:

To everyone in the Beta, please note that this is not just a "game". The devs expect feedback. It is our task to give that.
Wanted to put that out there, since someone said "fair racing" somewhere. I would take more of a Super Mario/GTA5 racing approach to test everything.

I really hope I won't get match with you. There's enough arcade game out there to play destruction derby. I expect people playing a game with rating to respect other trying to get a clean sheet. I just hope there's not too many other drivers like you.

this is the type of racing that I don't like, especially in serious settings

Back