let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit. I forgot again. I need to make notes of this **** so I can remember.
 
:lol: ha ha... I'll make a thread with the words, actually "Viper_Maniacs Jessica Alba REMINDER" . I don't even like the chick that much, I just think of you when I hear that name.

Nick
drink.gif
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
I just think of you when I hear that name.

:odd: I know thats not meant in a bad way but I thought it when I first read that. :lol:
 
It's interesting how that happens... :odd: is it just that everyone but me has there head in the gutter?? sheesh... I need to get out more.

Nick
drink.gif
 
woooooo, so many icons :p
Mine right now :)
 

Attachments

  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 53
Just showing off my mad tyte fotoshop skillz.
231203-Deskexpee.jpg
 
Yep the H3T. I love the look of it. I hope to see some driving around town soon since theres a hummer plant close by.
 
Hmmm... Well for me I like to have everything organized and be able to do things fast. I can't do that just starring at a bunch of random icons. Plus, it gets in the way of my backround.

Nick
ctree.gif
xmas.gif
 
lol, sorry but I guess when I say organized like there's no icons that have (2) or short cut to... or copy of and they also might be grouped by how much I use a program or by categories. They would also be in toolbars on the start bar or in the start menu too. Damn, I sound like a neat freak now... :banghead:

edit: I also keep the system tray icons under control too. They can take up unnessary resources.

Nick
ctree.gif
xmas.gif
 
I changed my skin on winamp because seems people have that same skin too. oh well I like this one it just takes up resources.

241203-desktop winamp xb.jpg


Nick
ctree.gif
xmas.gif
 
MMD has been my favourite since early WA3 days, pretty cool... And, uh, (not that) nice desktop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back