let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Joey
271203-kei.jpg

Link me, please!
 
Windows actually looks nice in Japanese, I wish I new how to read it, speak it and say it. I've always though that just by speaking in Japanese everyone sounds more intelligent even though they are just saying the same things that we do in english. Actually look at Inital D they all sound more intelligent right?

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
By their very nature, no.
I don't think that there's any hope left for Initial D, its characters, or sbuplots to sound anything close to intelligent. Too many fanboys have polluted the popular opinion, as they often do. I like the way Japanese sounds in general, though I wouldn't necessarily classify is as intelligent.
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Ooh. Me too.

In 1024X768?? I hope.

If you where smart, you would have noticed his smiley :) linked to the image. Duh?
 
Originally posted by Joey
By their very nature, no.
I don't think that there's any hope left for Initial D, its characters, or sbuplots to sound anything close to intelligent. Too many fanboys have polluted the popular opinion, as they often do. I like the way Japanese sounds in general, though I wouldn't necessarily classify is as intelligent.

ok... I guess I'm with xAkirax2004, ::smacks forehead:: yeah what was I thinking using inital D for an example. I still think that it makes a conversation sound more intellegent.

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
My desktop for today:
291203-Desktopfortoday.jpg


And my desktop from yesterday:
291203-Desktopfromyesterday.jpg
 
Uh... link please... duh! j/k I know where to go I'm headed there right now.

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
Link to what?
 
The Viper, thanks found it and got it already. Had some nice walls there too.

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
;)
 

Attachments

  • mazda4.jpg
    mazda4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 85
thoughs are nice, I've seen a lot of RX-8s around lately too

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
I don't remember exactly what the link was but I got it from DeviantArt.
 
Hmm... I have a couple like it but not that exact one. I thought I did.

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
I have a blue one that is very similar.
 
duh ::smacks forehead:: Can't you just upload the image with out the pic?

I guess I could too but only if people wanna see them.

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
duh ::smacks forehead:: Can't you just upload the image with out the pic?

I guess I could too but only if people wanna see them.

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
I do!
Originally posted by Integra Type R
I have a blue one that is very similar.
Can you upload too? :p
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Where'd you get that? :odd:

Anyways heres my new desktop:

Damn, ok Viper, gimme! you own me! J/k :lol: just had to

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back