let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
241203-desktop12-24-03.jpg
 
Merry Christmas
ctree.gif
xmas.gif
:cheers:
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 121
Nice looker, slk. I approve. :)

My newest, bestest ever:

attachment.php
 
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Nice looker, slk. I approve. :)
Thanks :D
I like her too :p Hmm, what skin is that for your media player? 👍
 
grrrrr :P
 

Attachments

  • bnr34_02.jpg
    bnr34_02.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 115
Originally posted by slk308
Hmm, what skin is that for your media player? 👍

"Quicksilver." I'm pretty sure it's a default XP skin...
 
After Christmas Wallpaper :p
She was my present ;)



i wish.! :rolleyes:
 

Attachments

  • image22.jpg
    image22.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 92
one of my favourite guitarists
 

Attachments

  • jimihendrix03.jpg
    jimihendrix03.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 91
Originally posted by emad
one of my favourite guitarists

isn't he one of everyone's favorites? :D

i wish i could play liek him. i'm a lefty but i've been playing on a right handed guitar for so long i would totally SUCK if i switched to a lefty. tis a shame :(
 
Jimi played a right handed guitar too. He just strung it backwards and used it left handed!
 
I can relate to Jimi not with the guitar but being left handed! :odd: :irked:

Nick
ctree.gif
xmas.gif
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Nice skyline. Is there a bigger pic of that?
i´m sure there is but I don´t have it.....it´s the BNR34
 
la.
 

Attachments

  • image12.jpg
    image12.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 67
;)
 

Attachments

  • silvia.jpg
    silvia.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 68
Someone else had that before :p
I had it for mine too, i have a modded version of that too :D
 
Bellicima is Italian for beautiful ;) (actually bellissima, but nvm)
 
Originally posted by illegal
Bellicima is Italian for beautiful ;) (actually bellissima, but nvm)
:lol: Wow, i learned something new today... Guess you did too! ;)
 
My latest. Quality lowered so I wouldn't have to upload it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back