let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you do to change the start button and the bottom bar. Like for example bigrick's desktop! I need that sleekness!!! lol
 
meh..
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 80
Hanker you have america's army? what's your guy's name and what server's do you play on?
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Can you PM or post the original here. :drool:

I just cut it out of a picture where it was surrounded by a little black and photoshopped it into the black background big enough for my desktop. I will post it here...
Supra.jpg





also that desktop was old for me, so I have a new one.
desktop2.jpg
 
need a full version of that plz :p
 
Originally posted by Syn
Hanker you have america's army? what's your guy's name and what server's do you play on?

username: }[]{claws}[]{
maps: I usually play Mout McKenna, bridge Crossing, or SF hospital

Hows about you
 
After having a lot of fun with my aunt's dog I had taken some photos right before I left.

160104-dog.gif
 
I only move the icons around so that every bit of Jessica is showing. :D
 
:lol: I would do that but I don't like a lot of icons anyway. :p
 
True. What I have on my desktop is the most icons that will ever be on my desktop. I dont want a desktop overunned with icons. Then I wouldnt be able to see my wallpaper clearly. :D
 
:lol: I would play with her whole body but thats a different story. :p
 
Wow Dark Skyline that is an excellent background. Im just really really glad its not mine.
 
Updated..again.

Even though it says CPU Type: AMD AthlonXP(tm) XP 3200+ it isn't, it's a 2500+ overclocked. Got no idea why it thinks it's a 3200+ :confused:
 

Attachments

  • bgsam.jpg
    bgsam.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 141
Attack of the Window Smashing Penguin :trouble:

170104-snapshot2.jpg
 
i don't like that new mustang at all, looks weird.. to me. :odd:
 
:D
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back