let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,814 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by slk308
Which is better :p
the 2nd one is a really good, link plz :p...but then, the first has a harley AND a hot chick
 
heres my newest one, inspired by a thread in the gt4 prologue forum ;) those are some beautiful screens
 

Attachments

  • desktop4.jpg
    desktop4.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 121
You're right how did that happen.:confused:
How do you make a pic, instead of an attachment?
It says it's too big too attach.
 
attach it as a jpeg
 
140104-YetAnotherDesktop.jpg


Yet another one...
 
I know. :D Jesse James is so intimidating.
 

Here's my FX45 dashboard desktop. What do you think?
 
.
 

Attachments

  • wlp.jpg
    wlp.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 70
Same wallpaper but different theme:
140104-desk.jpg
 
Here's something closer related to GT... I like this one a lot, cool drift:)
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 116
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Very nice. I want the vette they did on the show. :trouble:

Yeah, that Corvette was insane. :trouble: Did you happen to catch the new episode that was aired on Monday? They turned a 2003 Celica into a 185MPH jet car!
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Yeah, that Corvette was insane. :trouble: Did you happen to catch the new episode that was aired on Monday? They turned a 2003 Celica into a 185MPH jet car!

No i didnt catch that one. Hopefully a rerun of it will be on sometime soon.
 
I think they air the re runs on Saturday.
 
I like it clean....

resized so u can see it

screen.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back